I was in the lab with D Sane and Crytical lastnight...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
and they were putting the finishing touches on the album and all I can say is DAAAAAMN!!! this album is straight HEAT....the lyrics are HEATED and the beats are BANGIN' so be sure to support Crytical's album, he's good people and he brought major heat on this album. so tell a friend, shit, tell 10 of 'em if you can...this album is no joke...1

oh yeah, to anybody reading this that aint got the homie Red Head Steve's REDRUM album....quit sleepin' and cop that shit...1

May 5, 2002
THE CRYTICAL ALBUM IS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS IVE EVER HEARD.ITS WELL WORTH THE WAIT.CRYTICAL CONDITION WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST RELEASES IN THE 206 OR IN THE RAP GAME PERIOD.CRYTICAL SPITS GASOLINE.REAL CHOP.

Jan 18, 2003
www.kwprecordz.com
Sounds like sum good shit folks. Can't wait to hear it. Ay Zica, Sup with the new AOD material?? Can't wait to hear the finished Blacc Mass, AND your solo lp too! Yeah I know that's gonna be some HEAT right??? You gonna have sum D-Sane production on it? I know that'll be tight as fuc!!!! Make sure you get plenty of Sea-town appearances on it too!!!!!!!

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I had an opportunity to listen to the entire album last night with D-Sane and Red Head Steve and I must say, again... the album is FIRE... "Halfway Sane" is the cut... "Desperate" is the cut, I haven't seen a track listing so I'm not sure which names goto which track number, but I seriously didn't hear a track I would skip over... I even noticed D-Sane spittin a hot 16 on this album as well... it's been a MINUTE since D hit the booth, but he still got it... Know about that.