I Wanna See YOU! (picture thread)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2005
www.sanfrandesigns.com
NAH I WAS JUST BULLSHITIN,WHILE RUNNIN IN AN OUT THE HOUSE,LADYLOKZ414 LOOKS GOOD AN THE OTHER HYNAS. I GOT THAT PURPLE THOUGH.IM GONE GOTTA GO RUN A PUNK ASS ERRAND.,,..WAS UP NO LOVE I KNOW THEY GOT HELLA HYNAS OUT THAT WAY....WE SHOULD HOOK UP.AS LONG AS THEY OVER 18 ITS ALL FIRME.IM TRYIN TO GO OUT THERE AN GET MARRIED SO WHEN I GET LOCKED UP SHE CAN LEAVE ME.NAH I STILL GOT UR NUMBER WELL HOOK UP.TOMMORROW I TALK TO PISTOL CEE,ILL TELL HIM ABOUT UR MIXTAPE,I DONT RAP IM JUST EXECUTIVE PRODUCER OF NORTELATION,I JUST COME OUT TALKIN SHIT ON A FEW SONGS,IM TRYIN TO CEE WAS UP WIT A SINGER AN A NORTENA RAPPER THAT CAN RAP ALSO,DAMN IM LATE ITS 2 OLOCLOCK.....HUSTLERS DONT SLEEP-AN SLEEPERS DONT HUSTLE.....MR.M14 NORTE

May 19, 2005
TROLL said:
aye ||D|||\/|||D i thought u stayed in fremont...

where at in $.haystack you stay?? i live near fairway park and chapel of the chimes cemetary
yo troll, what up.... yeah, I just moved outta freakmont. been in the southstack about one month now. I'm over here off of ruus rd., between industrial and tennyson.

I used to stay up on vermont st., up there at the bottom of kelly hill by curly's and seven seas. but that was 8 or so years ago.

bbut yeah, it's pretty cool over here in southstack. people ain't as uptight as the hood I stayed at in fremont. bunch of nosey, wanna be rich folk on the edge of msj.... always callin' the city on us an' shit. can't say I miss that shit. not even a little bit. plus I got hella cool neighbors over here in southstack - couldn't ask for any better.

much love and respect to my new neighbor Lil'Lace and her family.... they some good people. they treat me better than my own family do. hey, if it weren't for Lil'Lace and her family, I don't even know where I'd be right now. one more time, I gotta put it down for Lil'Lace and her family for helpin' me out in my time of need. I be forever indebted to y'all for that.... all my love and respect.

but yeah.... southstack, southstack - that's where I'm at....