I Wanna See YOU! (picture thread)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ya...kinda homo ....theres no females who regularly hit this board..and i dont see the point in showin all yall my flick...theres myspace and cpixel for that shit!

Aug 8, 2003
dam yall need to relax a lil..

ive seen plenty of posts with the same concept and not one person bitch about it.. pretty soon mawfuckas arent gonna wanna post a damn thing cuz people ridicule them for trying to start one... this ain american idol people!! errybody thinks they're the next simon cowell for some reason... If u dont wanna put a pik up cuz theres no breezy's on this board then i suggest not looking for women on-line.. guess it depends on whos asking or something.. :confused:

but u coulda named the thread something else tho... Ill post some flix l8er when im at home..

thats my 2 pennies... to pick em off the ground is your choice.

May 1, 2005
Mtown Criminal said:
ya...kinda homo ....theres no females who regularly hit this board..and i dont see the point in showin all yall my flick...theres myspace and cpixel for that shit!

Sorry.... to bust your bubble but ahh.... your wrong about that one homie!!!!
I realize i'm still new and all but i do post a lil' bit on here....... so there is some females on here we're just tucked in tha cut ,bein' quik 2 listen slow 2 speak and stayin' sucka free....thats just me tho. Soo.... i guess I should try an let my presence be known.....daymn!!!!

so here I AM enjoy..... you've been ****~~~~LaCed~~~~****