I WANNA KNOW...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
I got it right here in front of me....I fucc's wit it......u know I been knowin all of yall....and I rocc wit all of yall....the only 1 I hadn't really heard a lot of music from is mic loc.....and the shit I heard on the mobstaz ...got me waitin on the mic loc solo...SOLID RECORD

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Lil c.s Ive been sleepin fa real.I aint been in dago in about 3 months.Can I get it in L.A.? if not i guess Ill send a money order.Where and how much do i send, Ill send it out tomorrow if I cant get it in L.A. When I do get it I promise Ill give you a play by play song by song.I do have a feelin that its gonna be tight.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
I-ROCC said:
I got it right here in front of me....I fucc's wit it......u know I been knowin all of yall....and I rocc wit all of yall....the only 1 I hadn't really heard a lot of music from is mic loc.....and the shit I heard on the mobstaz ...got me waitin on the mic loc solo...SOLID RECORD
I respect your opinion Rocc, that's why I asked, cuz you really listen to the lyrics and beats, and I've seen shit that you've said about other rappers (whether tight or garbage), and I damn near agreed on all you said. Mackvillin and Rasan came wit' it on the beats! And I think Floyd and Mic surprised people. Niggaz already knew about Mooch's heat, and Baby Ant sprinkled the verses he could, cuz we were almost done when he got out on bail. He improved a hell of a lot, and came wit' it to me. Keep doin' it my nig, cuz you're puttin' yourself in the right POSITION, and that's what it's about. And Mic's workin' on a comp, I think then a solo called from Crumbs to Briccs (somethin' like that).

Apr 25, 2002
50cal said:
Lil c.s Ive been sleepin fa real.I aint been in dago in about 3 months.Can I get it in L.A.? if not i guess Ill send a money order.Where and how much do i send, Ill send it out tomorrow if I cant get it in L.A. When I do get it I promise Ill give you a play by play song by song.I do have a feelin that its gonna be tight.
Hit me at [email protected] , and I'll give you the details. The same with I-Rocc though, I peeped your posts, and how you critique music, and I agree with some, and some I don't, but I just wanted to see what you thought. Holla. 1

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Its good my nigg....tell mike loc 2 hit me I need him on the street livin album....tell him we can trade verses....so I can get on his
Comp.....hit me I need u on street livin too a.s.ap

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
i bought it my nigg, and im feeling some and some i'm not... all the rasan tracks knock IMO...i slap those and a few others, its one of those album you have to sit on and soak it in... its a decent record that sales, it's not my everyday music but it gets rotation...another street classic added to my collection...

Apr 25, 2002
@Rocc, I'll let em' know. And it's nothin' wit' me. You already know.

@Coopdvill, you're the 1st and only person I've heard say they like some of it, but I respect your opinion. I guess we have different taste in music, cuz that whole muthafucca' is heat to me (and honestly, to everybody else that has heard it), but that's why I mentioned you as one of the names in this thread, to see what you would say. And NO, I don't think you're hatin' homey, shit you bought it. I just wanted to see what you would say. Good lookin' my nig.

@A.T., you won't be disappointed! That's all I'ma say my nig. 1

Jun 29, 2002
www.myspace.com
holaa at me lil c.s. u been knew me but we never knew each other like that ....this is j boog....we ran into each oether at the mission valley whareouse and at the beach....im the lil homie ....j to the boog....get at me cuz we need to fuck with each other ....atr least just hit me up ND lock my numbell into yo fine ....619-886-9615

Apr 25, 2002
@A.T., my nigga, I ain't on that stupid shit. It's all good. I've done a song with Mitch and Damu already. I know you from Skyline right? I haven't collabed with anybody from Skyline yet, but I ain't got NOTHIN' against NOBODY.

@Jboog, yeah we gon' have to hook up. The song you did for Cee Wee 3 on the New West 2 was smashin'! Keep comin' with that shit.

Apr 29, 2005
@Jboog, yeah we gon' have to hook up. The song you did for Cee Wee 3 on the New West 2 was smashin'! Keep comin' with that shit.
Cee Wee 3's been bringin' it. I've heard alot of his unreleased shit, and the 3rd got heat ! How about a project with Cee Wee 3, C-Hecc and Mooch Massive over some J Boog beats; that shit would be off tha meter !

Apr 25, 2002
It's all good my nig. Dam, you missed Dollars & Sins, and the Ghetto World sdtrk! A lot of people considered those classics, but now people are sayin' the Mob Kingz is fadin' both of the those. Peep it when you get a chance. Shit, I don't care if you burn it from somebody. I just want you to peep it. I'm real confident about this album. Oh yeah, and Playboy Floyd gave it up to Young Hogg in his credits, and told him to stay Sidewayz...