I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GANGTAS WEBSITE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
back up in this thang..yeah I got a skin condition..someone threw hot dog shit at my face back in the day and I suffered from third degree burns but it never stoped me from doin nothing in life..and im known for rockin bad bitches hence the "macc" opinions are opinions..i know some people who feel im one of the illest niggas rappin I can take what yall said in stride tho and keep it pushin droppin the music I feel I should be doin..I rock whatever beats I feel and flow whats natural on it...

^^fixed

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lmao @ coffee cake face

how you let these niggas tell you yo face look like dutch apple pie

i aint up on none of the music talked about in here but when the clowning got to the clowning the lol's turned to lmao's

funny you know when theres a couple pages in a regular music posting thread theres something going on in that bitch that has absolutely nothing to do with music

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
back up in this thang..yeah I got a skin condition..never stoped me from doin nothing in life..and im known for rockin bad bitches hence the "macc" opinions are opinions..i know some people who feel im one of the illest niggas rappin I can take what yall said in stride tho and keep it pushin droppin the music I feel I should be doin..I rock whatever beats I feel and flow whats natural on it...
this sounds like the real shill macc. and it also sounds like someone else is posting under his username.

Feb 16, 2009
Ima real one I have no problem with FACTS,MY skin is a fact of life for me,go for blood all u want..the fact still remains that u bums get off doin this behind a computer scree and consider yourselves hard and cold blooded..but the fact is u a real life bitch who wont see me about shit in the street. As an artist we bring all of us to the table,thoughts flaws and all,but u bums will always go unnoticed other then the cute shit u do on siccness..but as Ialways say,ull die a slow death for slander and wrongful accusations.and on my kids lifes I will show up anywhere to see this timebomb nigga who say he from "narf" I know niggas from the rich that truely fuck wit it and they aint on the net bustim funnys..I got shows comin up maybe one of u pussys will show up and suprise me

Feb 11, 2006
Ima real one I have no problem with FACTS,MY skin is a fact of life for me,go for blood all u want..the fact still remains that u bums get off doin this behind a computer scree and consider yourselves hard and cold blooded..but the fact is u a real life bitch who wont see me about shit in the street. As an artist we bring all of us to the table,thoughts flaws and all,but u bums will always go unnoticed other then the cute shit u do on siccness..but as Ialways say,ull die a slow death for slander and wrongful accusations.and on my kids lifes I will show up anywhere to see this timebomb nigga who say he from "narf" I know niggas from the rich that truely fuck wit it and they aint on the net bustim funnys..I got shows comin up maybe one of u pussys will show up and suprise me
Blah blah blah

Nigga yo face lookin like the roof of a cave

Feb 16, 2009
Niggaz face lookin like the ceiling on a prison cell
Will u come outside? Lets film me gettin on your top and get a few thousand views.I wanna see u bruh, man to man quit bein a pussy and show me what it is..u can hit my line..lets get the fade on tape..if u whoop me u can really go for blood seize the moment pussy,I got nothin but time and energy to bust a nigga head if he on me..call it childish or whateva..but im wit it..stop bein a sucka dont let your siccness army down.I think theyll get a kick of it..now just stop being a coward and take the sheets off

Feb 11, 2006
Will u come outside? Lets film me gettin on your top and get a few thousand views.I wanna see u bruh, man to man quit bein a pussy and show me what it is..u can hit my line..lets get the fade on tape..if u whoop me u can really go for blood seize the moment pussy,I got nothin but time and energy to bust a nigga head if he on me..call it childish or whateva..but im wit it..stop bein a sucka dont let your siccness army down.I think theyll get a kick of it..now just stop being a coward and take the sheets off
Ok Flan face I told you before where Im at...slide thru If you feelin brave

Feb 16, 2009
So why post here or submit content?
Did that hurt u bruh..its the truth..only ogs fuck wit siccness..I post everywhere..that dont mean shit..its a bunch of nighas on here that only wanna hear old school gangsta shit,and niggas got old ads up that means nobody payin for add space.cmon bruh facts is facts..when I first jumped on siccness it was alot more traffic than now..I be seein 8 viewers and shit..I POSTED ACTUALLY ONLY AFTER LOOKIN AT AP THREAD,I BARELY HAVE ANY INTENTION POSTIN ON HERE..FACTS