I SQUABED WITH MY GIRLS EX!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2006
All this talk like I'd do this or I'd do that....lol

I hate when dudes do that shit all the time because most of the time they are the one's who wont do shit....

Us as men have a problem with admitting we arent the baddest mother fuckers on the planet....lol

I say face reality, you need to accept you cant / wont win every fight and you cant beat everybody's ass.

No normal man is HARD ALL THE FUCKING TIME....lol

Most dude's who are never caught off guard and who are always in combat mode are USUALLY IN PRISON, JUST OUT OF PRISON, OR ABOUT TO GO BACK TO PRISON....lol

May 14, 2006
i chunked em wit my daughter's moms dude before cuz he made my daughter eat something she didnt want too.and then 1 time cuz they was fighten in front of my daughter so i called my babymomma up like bring my daughter too my house she dont need to be seeing that shit so when she called like im on my way i left tha house went over there and when he answered tha door i pistol whipped him wit tha 40 cal and said next time im not playen.. dont make me come back to this muthafucka. i dont give a fuck about tha bitch but dont fuck wit my kids feelen's yahknow

Aug 6, 2006
Mr.REE said:
All this talk like I'd do this or I'd do that....lol

I hate when dudes do that shit all the time because most of the time they are the one's who wont do shit....

Us as men have a problem with admitting we arent the baddest mother fuckers on the planet....lol

I say face reality, you need to accept you cant / wont win every fight and you cant beat everybody's ass.

No normal man is HARD ALL THE FUCKING TIME....lol

Most dude's who are never caught off guard and who are always in combat mode are USUALLY IN PRISON, JUST OUT OF PRISON, OR ABOUT TO GO BACK TO PRISON....lol
Speak for your self bruh, coz you don't know anybody on here. Just coz you're a sucka doesn't mean everyone else is..

Nov 30, 2006
ParkBoyz said:
Speak for your self bruh, coz you don't know anybody on here. Just coz you're a sucka doesn't mean everyone else is..
Why would that make me a sucka....lol

I know I cant beat everybody down because there is always somebody out there badder then you weather you want to admit it or not. Most people who can fight don't really talk about fighting because they have that confidence the people who do nothing but yap about it 24-7 a lot of the time cant fight.

The cat's who are supper thugged out and really do all the shit a lot of the people on here claim to do are either in prison or just got out of prison.

You cant go around fucking everybody up who looks at you sideways because your going to fucking jail or your going to run into somebody who's going to take it to far.

------------------------------------------------------------------

On the sitiuation: Dude could of ran down there and brought it to him, He could just leave to avoid drama, could of done this or that but who knows if the situation would of been better or worst.... feel me?

Jan 23, 2006
when i seen the thread title , i was gonna instantly write that you wouldnt have posted this if he would have beat yo ass , but it seems like u kept shit real , kudos for you , and get that nigga back... fasssssssssst

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Gas One said:
this is the main reason mutha fuckas need to keep baseball bats next to the bed. for real.

i mean, unless youre the gun type then i guess, reach for the gat on the dresser like r. kelly on trapped in the closet
shit or some nunchuks! lol my pops got some nunchuks by his bed, no joke!
i'm in the closet! with my beretta, and my nunchuks!!! in the closet!

Nov 24, 2003
ITS FREAKS said:
3rd mistake: leaving. your girl prolly fucked him right after u left, just to calm him down.

Exfuckingactly what I was thinking. That dude came at you! You shoulda beat him till there was nothing left to beat. I hope you read this, jump in your car, and find dude on some Sonny Corleone Godfather type shit lol.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
serves you right bills fan.....I'd punch you too.

hahahaha....just playin' mane.

honestly though, you shouldnt have waited till that fucker came upstairs....I would came flyin' down the stairs like jimmy snuka off the top rope....boxers or not....if duke came in the crib like you said, that gives you carte blanche to hit that fucker with whatever aint tied down.

post a flick of your lumped up schnoz

Dec 9, 2005
Should've hid under the bed, and just start shanking the shit out of his calfs and ankles, immobilizing him, then get him in a Figure 4 Leg Lock, and have his son come kick his eyes into the sockets.

Dec 28, 2004
Miguel Foreals said:
lmao this nigga..

but ay bruh like bruce lee said "never take yo eyes off your opponent"

you shoulda took flight as soon as that nigga came at you foul, you be havin some crazy ass storys blood, i remember u said some shit like some bitch givin u head spit YOUR nut back in your mouth or some shit lol
now that's gaucho...she spit his nut back in his mouth?