I SQUABED WITH MY GIRLS EX!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2006
C.M.P CEO said:
u got yo ass beat
lmao this nigga..

but ay bruh like bruce lee said "never take yo eyes off your opponent"

you shoulda took flight as soon as that nigga came at you foul, you be havin some crazy ass storys blood, i remember u said some shit like some bitch givin u head spit YOUR nut back in your mouth or some shit lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I dunno, I'm a father so I guess I see the shit differently. i've damn near faught a guy 3 times my size cuz the broad chose to bring dood up in my house. my kid was screaming crying tho and it made me calm down enough to not fight...but when I picked up the kid a day or 2 later he was scared of me :( I felt hella bad

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
yea and the crazy 3 some story...instead of wait'n for next time just catch that dude slipp'n and whoop his ass and tell 'em to quit being a loser and move the fuck on....

Dec 30, 2003
YOUNGNUTT said:
YEAH DAT!!!

I'VE BEEN DATE'N' THIS GRIL FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW!!!
WHEN WE FIRST MET, 2 YEARS AGO, WE BOTH HAD A SIGNIFACANT OTHER BUT SHE LIVED WITH HERS AND HAS A KID BY HIM!!!
WE BOTH FUCCED UP ON OUR OTHER TO BE WITH EACHOTHER!!!
IT WAS FUCCED UP CUZ I HURT SOMEONE
THAT REALLY MEANT A LOT TO ME!!!
~ANYWAY~
IT HAS BEEN A LONG HARD & DRAMA FILLED ROAD WITH THIS GIRL,
SHE ENDED UP BREAK'N' UP WITH HER EX AND KICC'N' HIM OUT THE HOUSE
SO NOW HE'S BACC AT HOME WITH MOMMA LOL!!!
ON THE WEEKENDS HE COMES AND PICCS UP HIS SON AND ALWAYS GIVES HER SHIT TALK'N' BOUT "SHE BETTER NOT HAVE ME AROUND HIS SON"!!!
WELL....
I SPENT THE NIGHT AT HER PAD ON FRIDAY NIGHT, WAS KICC'N' IT WITH HER SON, HE WAS EXCEPT'N' ME, IT WAS A COO TIME!!!
COME SATURDAY AT 09:00 IN THE MORNING, I HEAR THIS
"BANG, BANG, BANG" AT THE DOOR!!!
I'M IN THE BED SLEEP, SHE GOES TO SEE WHO'S AT THE DOOR!!!
"BANG" HE KICCS IN THE DOOR AND BARGES HIS WAY IN THE PAD, SCREAM'N' TALK'N' BOUT "WHERE THE FUCC YOU AT MOTHERFUCCER"
(TALK'N' BOUT ME)!!!
I'M UPSTAIRS LAY'N' IN THE BED, IN MY BOXERS WITH MY HANDS BEHIND MY HEAD THINK'N' TO MYSELF "IT'S GO'N' DOWN", HE'S RUN'N' AROUND DOWNSTAIRS CHECC'N' BALCONIES AND BATHROOMS TRYING TO FIND ME HIDING OR SOME SHIT!!! I HEAR HIM MAKE'N'
HIS WAY UP STAIRS THEN I SEE HIM!!!
I HOP OUT THE BED AND WE'RE STAND'N' THERE FACE TO FACE
(IN MY BOXERS LOL)!!!
HE'S MAKE'N' A SCENE HOLLER'N' AND SHIT TALK'N' BOUT
"WHAT'S UP MOTHERFUCCER" & "GET THE FUCC OUT OF HERE"
ALL I SAY IS, LET ME PUT MY CLOTHES ON!!!
I PUT MY PANTS ON, I BEND OVER TO PUT ON MY SHOE AND BOOM,
THE FUCCER SUCCER PUNCHED ME WITH A UPPERCUT TO THE NOSE THEN HE RUSHES ME!!!
HE'S ON TOP HOLDING ME FROM THE BACK, I'M MAKE IT BACC TO MY FEET AND I'M TRY'N' TO BREAK FREE OF HIS HOLD, WE'RE STRUGGLE'N' AND SHIT AND WE HOVER OVER THE BED WHEN I NOTICE MY NOSE IS LEAK'N'!!!
I HAVE NEVER HAD A BLOODY NOSE IN MY LIFE AND THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME!!! WHEN I SAW MY BLOOD, I GOT SO HEATED I BROKE HIS HOLD AND SOCCED HIM IN THE JAW AND EYE THEN SHE CAME INBETWEEN US!!!
HER SON WAS THERE CRY'N', IT WAS ALL BAD, HE (HER EX) WAS ACT'N' LIKE HE HAD SOME SENSE KNOCCED INTO HIM AFTER I SOCCED HIM, HE WAS JUST STAND'N' ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM DOGG'N' ME!!!
SHE LOOKS AT ME AND SAYS "PLEASE LEAVE CUZ HE WON'T AND MY SON IS GOING CRAZY, DON'T WORRY I'LL CALL YOU, I LOVE YOU".
I LEAVE AND GO TO THE HOMIES PAD SINCE HE LIVES IN THE SAME COMPLEX!!!
I SHOW UP AT THE HOMIES WITH MY SHIRT ALL BLOODIED UP FROM MY NOSE. SHE CALLED ME ABOUT A HALF HOUR LATER TO COME PICC HER UP, I LEFT HIS ASS WITH A BLOODY MOUTH AND A BLACC EYE!!!
NEXT TIME I SEE THIS FUCCER I'M TAKE'N' FLIGHT WITH NO WORDS SAID!!!

"NOBODY MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD!!!
NOBODY!!!

JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE ANOTHER
SHORT STORY IN THE LIFE OF YOUNGNUTT!!!
NOBODY MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD!!! HAHAHAHAHA

DODGEBALL IS GREAT

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Thats why i try not to fuck with girls that have kids, thats just unwanted drama waiting to happen.

Apr 12, 2004
C.M.P CEO said:
the things is, if u knew he was a person like that,why would u waste time tryin to put on clothes,i mean did u not suspect that he was gon do sum gay shit liek that?
yeah nigga he should of been gettin down in his boxers but fuck all the dumb shit niggas pack straps now days he got lucky he even got a fight going.

Nov 30, 2006
I would suggest you just have her come to your house until they're break up is over. Of course dude dosnt want another man around his kid who would. This seems like a recent split up so I would give that some time to calm down before I started posted up in dudes old house with his family.

Jan 5, 2006
i got the same issue, my ex's dude comin at me.. and we been split for over 2 years now.. dude straight jealous that i went out with her saying hes gonna catch me slippin and hes gonna shank me n what not. My homie still talks to my ex because they used to go to school n he told me that this dude always like "where the nigga at?" where he at? im beat his ass. Dudes all bark no bite, funny thing is dudes only seen me once and he doesnt know what i look like, ill tell you what tho.. this dude is like 5'5 130 pounds.. im 6'1 220 pounds.. only reason i havent done anything is because they got a kid and if i was to square up with dude hed get locked up for violatin probation. So im being real nice bout the situation and just ignoring dude but still watching my own back because i dont wanna be slipping, only time im slippin is when im sleeping in my own house.

Jan 10, 2006
damn, that shit with your and your girl sounds like something i'm going through right now, i just hope it doesn't come to punches. i think my girls ex realizes that if he does anything he'll end up in jail and he won't get to see his daughter anymore. if it happens it happens, i'm not gonna run from it but for their childs sake i hope everything works out ok.

Aug 6, 2006
2 or 3 reasons you went out like a mark.. First, you shouldn't of waited on that nigga to find you, as soon as he started kickin in the door lookin for you, you was supposed to put some sweats on and a t-shirt and be ready.. Second, when he came in the room, how you gonna turn your back and try and put on some clothes? You should of took flight as soon as he got in your face, you don't know that nigga like that. Then you left? Wtf? How you gonna leave while he's still there, prolly braggin to your bitch about how he bloodied your nose.. You went out homie, if I were you I'd get my pride back and go fuck cuz up.. Other wise you gotta take that as a loss.. Yea, a loss, you fought back but still, it took you too long and in the end bruh got his way with you coz he basically ran you out the house. Smh..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i learn alot about the downfall of humans from this site.

i really do.

thank you siccness, for providing me with such gems as: "theres a naked girl in my bed should i fuck?" , and "this nigga bombed on me in my boxers and then i got kicked out afterwards"

homie had you like this:

when it shoulda honestly been like this