I saw the most intimidating dog today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Presa Canario

This thing was 120lbs and red brindle...Not the dog exact dog I saw today but pretty much what it looked like.

May 8, 2005
my brother's dog was hella beastly, nuthin but muscle, didn't look like it was pumped full of steriods like the one in the pic tho. one of the dopest pits i've ever seen, had to be put down tho cuz he started gettin aggressive cuz of pain and discomfort from hip dysplasia. beautiful and loving dog, it was sad to see him go.

May 11, 2002
my brother's dog was hella beastly, nuthin but muscle, didn't look like it was pumped full of steriods like the one in the pic tho. one of the dopest pits i've ever seen, had to be put down tho cuz he started gettin aggressive cuz of pain and discomfort from hip dysplasia. beautiful and loving dog, it was sad to see him go.
Most pits ive seen are pretty small. The owner of the dog said it was 120lbs. It looked every bit of that too.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Where's that one thread from like a year ago with them fucking dogs...those fuckers were vicious. Was it this breed? I don't remember...I just remember the dogs.

My dog would kill that fucking dog. She's half boxer, half rotweiller...she's not vicious, just fat. She'd sit on them.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Most pits ive seen are pretty small. The owner of the dog said it was 120lbs. It looked every bit of that too.
its not a pit but a cross breed of one for larger size and power most pits are under 65lbs unless your talking about the newer bully breeds that tend to go from 80-100lb the dog above is more mastiff than anything

Oct 5, 2006
yea those canaries be gettin huge! there was somethin in the news a few years back about two of those mauling a lady. my dads boss had one, that shit was hard as fuck!

May 11, 2002
its not a pit but a cross breed of one for larger size and power most pits are under 65lbs unless your talking about the newer bully breeds that tend to go from 80-100lb the dog above is more mastiff than anything
Yah its a mastiff/ something breed. I was talking to the other dude saying most pits ive seen arent anything close to the size of this dog.

Apr 8, 2005
Where's that one thread from like a year ago with them fucking dogs...those fuckers were vicious. Was it this breed? I don't remember...I just remember the dogs.

My dog would kill that fucking dog. She's half boxer, half rotweiller...she's not vicious, just fat. She'd sit on them.
lol, we used to have this half wolf half german shepard, fucker was huge, had one green eye, one blue eye, i used to have nightmares about it when i was a little kid, he was out on his chain outside the house, and two small pits attacked him, he fucked their shit up even though he was on his chain, the owner comes over tryin to pay for the medical for our dog, like his dogs are the savs, and they aint limpin away, lol, my uncle named the wolf dog yoda, fucked was damn near untouchable in his prime

May 16, 2002
I used to own a pitbull named "Orpheus", but I have kids now. Even though I raised my dog right. I just don't trust any animal that's bigger than my kids.

I own a daschund named "Jada Pinkett Smith" now.