I refuse to BE A STATISTIC!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2005
I WAS CHILLEN ON A BENCH AT THE PARK YESTERDAY WHILE MY KIDS WERE PLAYING WHEN I SEEN THIS GOPHER ASS UP DIGGIN INTO THE GROUND..I WALKED OVER ALL SNEAKY LIKE AND PICKED THIS LITTLE FUCKER UP BY HIS TAIL,, I PUT THAT ON GRAN CITAZ THAT SHIT LOOK JUST LIKE COCKTON....

Jul 29, 2002
I said that in High School, and Now I'm living sort of Solo, Feeding off Cup a Noodles, Top Ramen, Ham, Mayonaise, Bread, Eggs, Water, Cold Water/Hot Water, Cold water on days I actually buy Ice =(

dont lose your patience kid.............suck it up and do any kind of job out there!!!! If you smoke stop!!! that shit limits what you can apply for.......shit is hard out here in the valley and sacra homeboy, you aint the only one going through it.......muthafuckas with degrees and shit is strugglin'........manage your change like a sav...........

May 27, 2009
Sometimes a move is all it takes. I was up in Portland literally recycling cans to get a little food money (pancake mix, potatoes and hot sauce). I was working Labor Ready making $40 a day after busting my ass for 8 hours.

Less then two weeks of being in San Diego I got my current job which ended up in Germany after a year. Plus it pays slightly better than $40 a day.

If you're struggling, and you live in a shitty place, why not move to a nice place and struggle there?

Apr 27, 2005
I said that in High School, and Now I'm living sort of Solo, Feeding off Cup a Noodles, Top Ramen, Ham, Mayonaise, Bread, Eggs, Water, Cold Water/Hot Water, Cold water on days I actually buy Ice =(
You should make friends with Dollar Tree and 99.99 Cents only. They got some good stuff there. Some even have fresh produce and frozen food.

Apr 7, 2006
Hit the reset button on ur life & relocate... put the weed down & hit a good 90 day workout regimine.. & holla at e'ry bz breathin...

Your life will benifit

Good luck young grasshoppa