I refuse to BE A STATISTIC!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
I said that in High School, and Now I'm living sort of Solo, Feeding off Cup a Noodles, Top Ramen, Ham, Mayonaise, Bread, Eggs, Water, Cold Water/Hot Water, Cold water on days I actually buy Ice =(

Mar 8, 2003
I said that in High School, and Now I'm living sort of Solo, Feeding off Cup a Noodles, Top Ramen, Ham, Mayonaise, Bread, Eggs, Water, Cold Water/Hot Water, Cold water on days I actually buy Ice =(
I hope this helps. Not every dollar you make, means you HAVE to spend it. Do you WANT it or do you NEED it. ask yourself that with every purchase.

Mar 12, 2005
did you try asking god for money?
Man, I lost a big sense of my Humor and the ability to Sniff Sarcasm, SERIOUSLY...I just find jokes to be Dry Humor...But Good One man...to think a Man who doesn't believe in Jesus or at least open to the Idea of God, would give me the Best Answer

He's Been Providing Bro, I just gotta capitalize on the Opportunities especially when the window is small....It's rough at here in the Valley Sacramento and Stockton in Particular

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Man, I lost a big sense of my Humor and the ability to Sniff Sarcasm, SERIOUSLY...I just find jokes to be Dry Humor...But Good One man...to think a Man who doesn't believe in Jesus or at least open to the Idea of God, would give me the Best Answer

He's Been Providing Bro, I just gotta capitalize on the Opportunities especially when the window is small....It's rough at here in the Valley Sacramento and Stockton in Particular
WTF YOU GOT ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR HIGH SPEED INTERNET NIGGA?
LOG OFF AND GET YOU SOME REAL FOOD LOL
J/K BRUH

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
P.S. I SHOULD NOT BE TALKING SHIT I AM ON CAREER BUILDER .COM RIGHT NOW HAHA
SEE THATS THE GOOD THING ABOUT ME I CAN LAUGH AT ME SELF
WHAT EVER SLUMP YOUR IN DOG ITS BETTER THEN BEING DEAD ITS NOTHIN STAY UP

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
caljobs>>careerbuilder

i still to this day get spammed by careerbuilder, i had to change email addys

tweeze go work at the airport

or at jack london

or cross the bridge and go work at virgin megastore in SF..theyll hire anyone
YEAH right on

every fuckin application i fill out they always want to know
about have you been convicted of a criminal offense

i am just going to start lying and say no and deal with it later fuck it lol

Feb 14, 2009
caljobs>>careerbuilder

i still to this day get spammed by careerbuilder, i had to change email addys

tweeze go work at the airport

or at jack london

or cross the bridge and go work at virgin megastore in SF..theyll hire anyone
Virgin is shut the fucc down, Tweeze shows up dressed all slicc with resume and realizes it's closed.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
HAHAHA! Shea it's hard out here mayne! People working their tails off an aint complaining neither should I, but man, I tried going to school and Working Fulltime, on top of stress with Losing Family, Hard! but God is still good
Yea yea.. God isss greeeat.. yea yea... god is gooood