I really hope they never become parents (Kind of Graphic)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
I am not an animal lover really... not a fan, but cant stand people hurting innocent creatures, so i aint gonna watch it.
Same here...I can stomach a human person being beat, or watch a video of someone getting killed and nt even cringe once, but for some reason I dont like watching anything like that with animals....probably the fact that a human can defend themselves and an animal most times cant...

or just the fact that I used to check rotten.com and see dead bodies alot since I was like 13 :D

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
can't really compare that video to the shit i've seen face to face in Mexico, too many heartless fiends out there that can get away with shit like this, especially animal cruelty (unless of course they are willing to share their stupidity on facebook for the whole world to see) but I really do hope these faggots get what's coming to them, everyone in my family grew up with having pets around, dogs, parrots, cats, ect. seeing shit like this saddens and pisses me off, plenty off people are going off them of facebook and shit, and I'm glad their taking some sort of approach, and hopefully they get what theses faggots deserve.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Por-los-qe-odiamos-a-MARCO-ANTONIO-LEDON-BERNAL/118666414812759
the majority is in Spanish

as for the video itself, im sure that poor dog died, but he was little savage, took a beating over and over again and still managed to stand up a couple of times, chingen a su madre esos pendejos y que se mueran los culeros.

May 7, 2002
so wut happens to the dog
aint no way i can watch that shit
At first they hold the dog down and let two other pits chew on it. Then they beat it with poles and sticks, hold it by its tail and throw it against the ground. Then they let the other dogs chew on it some more, and then kick it and bash its head in with sticks. Just when you think its already dead, the poor dog attempts to get up and crawl away, and they drag it back by its tail, kicking it and bashing it with their sticks.

Apr 10, 2009
I'm glad to see im not the only one who gets more heated seeing an animal done like this than a human. I think most of us have never ran into an animal that wronged us while humans fuck us over daily.

Aug 24, 2003
i dont really give a flying fuck about a stupid dog. really i dont, who cares. but to violate a dogs unconditional trust to make a stupid facebook video? the whole video i hate to say it but i was hoping the pitts would just rip the poor things head off and end it quick, that or turn on the boys after tasting blood

such a waste. what happens to the kids?

Nov 2, 2002
im glad to see the majority of the siccness is not cool with videos like this. It takes a fucked up individual to get off on suffering/torture, whether on a human OR animal

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I'm not down with torture of anything. But I'd rather see human beings getting justice before anyone crying over domesticated animals. Sorry but the judicial system is fucking over my fellow man as it is, priorities are fucked up across the board.

These guys in the video are idiots tho, would be funny if they got their ass beat over this video.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
that shit kills me.. its one thing letting the dogs fuck it up.. but to sit there and beat on it also... even while its wimpering and yelping and shit.. that shit kills me.. i dont even like dogs.. but still.. Honestly i hope they killed it immediately after that video to end its suffering.. theres no way that dog deserved that.. and they probably did it to it for eating a chicken or some dumb ass shit

Jun 5, 2004
yall mufuckas stupid too, you don't care if humans get fucked up? No innocent life form should be harmed human or dog.
I'm not down with torture of anything. But I'd rather see human beings getting justice before anyone crying over domesticated animals. Sorry but the judicial system is fucking over my fellow man as it is, priorities are fucked up across the board.

These guys in the video are idiots tho, would be funny if they got their ass beat over this video.
C/S. I DONT GET HOW PEOPLE R SAYING THEY WOULD RATHER SEE A PERSON GET TORTURED MORE THEN A LIL DOG. SOME OF YALL R FUTURE SERIAL KILLERS LOL.

AND GEMENI I ALWAYS SEE U TRYING TO BE HELLA FUNNY IN UR POSTS BUT UR SHIT IS NOT FUNNY, SORRY DUDE LOL

"JADA PINKET SUPPORTS THE SICCNESS" WTF? UTOOK THE TIME TO MAKE THAT? I DONT GET IT

May 16, 2002
"JADA PINKET SUPPORTS THE SICCNESS" WTF? UTOOK THE TIME TO MAKE THAT? I DONT GET IT
I'm a married man. WTF do u expect me to do fucker? Ur ass too! It's Saturday night! And you home?

Rose Town Ryda? U don't seem like much of a ryda to me if u at home online!

LOL!!!! j/k

May 16, 2002
LOL... ITS GOOD BRO, I AM ALWAYS HOME NOWADAYS... I GOTTA GET THESE SACKS OFF AND I HATE DRIVIN WITH SHIT IN MY CAR. I NEED TO GET OUT MORE LOL AND JUS TURN MY PHONE OFF
I feel ya! What can I do with 5 kids and one on the way? :mad:

P.S. Jada Pinkett Smith is actually my dog.

Aug 24, 2003
its funny to put peanut butter in a dogs mouth or feed it really spicy food when it begs but what part of the game is failing to kill a dog and making it suffer? i really dont know why ive watched this video again and keep posting in here. this kind of stuff is bad for your soul.

next time i see my grandmas dog im going to give it some treats and some attention to counteract this negative shit