I really hope they never become parents (Kind of Graphic)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
YALL REALLY COULDNT STOMACH THAT? ITS A DOG GETTING BEAT UP BY SOME MEXICANS.

I UNDERSTAND SOME OF YALL GOT A DOG, I USED TO TOO. BUT WHAT IF THAT DOG ESCAPED AND BIT UR DOG, AND GAVE IT RABIES? LOOKD LIKE A DIRTY ASS RUNT ANYWAYS

MY DOG GOT ATTACKED BY ANOTHER DOG AND WE HAD TO PUT IT DOWN. MY MOM MADE ME CARRY IT IN THERE BY THE RUFF, BLOOD ALL OVER MY SHIT... SHE DIDNT WANT TO WATCH IT (LIKE I WANTED TO WATCH IT), PUT A SHOT IN IT WAS JUST DONE... IN 2 SECONDS

SORRY IF I OFFENDED PEOPLE, I'VE JUST SEEN MY DOG, MY CATS, BUT PEOPLE THO JUST LIFE-TO-DEATH IN SECONDS. IM KINDA USED TO THAT SHIT

WITH MY AUNTIE SHE WAS ONLY 49 AND I HAD TO SEE HER DIE. SEEN SOMEBODY GET SHOT ONCEAND JUST DROP BEFORE, NEVER GOT UP... HAD TO BE WIT MY GRANDMA WHEN THEY PULLED THE PLUG, THEY HAD CUT OFF BOTH OF HER LEGS BELOW THE KNEE CUZ OF DIABETES.

I GUESS THAT SHIT REALLY JUST DID DE-SENSITIZE, IT FUCKED WITH MY HEAD HELLA BAD TOO

Nov 26, 2003
Fuckin with animals is all bad. It's all cowards and punks that hurt animals for no reason. Fuck 'em. @Shea, damn homie, Id have a hard time sleepin after blowin up a cats asshole wit a firecracker, 3rd grade though so I feel the youngster experimentation thing. I have no problem beatin the shit outta a dude for disrespectin me but animals are innocent for the most part. I used to be on the fence about hunting because a lot of my family does it but now I feel like it should be more even. If u want to kill meat to eat then go oldschool and Bowie knife or spear the bitch. Even the score a little bit. It's no sport shooting from 500 feet wit a scope. Rambling...

Feb 11, 2006
the people that done that shit i just watched should be put in a room and be ripped to shreds by 15 savage pitts one by one till they just corpses...then there bones fed to what ever wild animal goes in garbage bins i.e racoons and rodents