I must admit, this forum is light weight entertaining!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
I agree with Sleepy when it comes to wordplay and creativity. There's a shortage of it today. What's a lot of times taken for granted is delivery (the presence on the mic). I just cannot listen to fools who put you to sleep. Listen to Shadow's Graveyard Shift, Woodie's verses, old school Tokztero, XO on the Cain & Cuffs joint.... all bring heat one way or another, but all make their presence felt. I find this new craze of rap totally unappealing. It's loaded with trash productions (what happened to melodies, gangsta beats, etc?), monotonic/slow motion and grade school rapping, talentless fools who have no business rapping in the first place, and whatnot.

Apr 24, 2011
its hard enough to put ourselves on if i was "on" i would have no problem putting a younger cat on times have changed its a different game these days

bay area ballin cali clap black and orange they only give me radio play on my remixes haha

Jun 12, 2003
its hard enough to put ourselves on if i was "on" i would have no problem putting a younger cat on times have changed its a different game these days

bay area ballin cali clap black and orange they only give me radio play on my remixes haha

Shit kee drops the best mixtapes imo..