i might be fighting one of my friends 2morro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2006
Damn how did this thread get so many damn replies in less than 2 hours!!

Any who... if he's your boy why fight him. If he is talking shit then why is he your boy at all. You're the bigger fool for hanging out with a punk rock who talks shit to you all day. You're 16 get a clue

May 15, 2002
school fights are the most entertaining thing on earth..i went to school with these 2 twins who used to fight each other like every week..and they were trying to hurt each other too..good stuff

Feb 5, 2006
WayCide-Ridah said:
after u kicc his ass....stand over him....than say....

"Thank You, Come Again!!!"
DopeBoyFresh said:
^"WHATCHU GON DO LIL PAKI BITCH"
DCKingPin said:
LMAo Im cracking my self up reading this and listening to eye of the tiger
DopeBoyFresh said:
lil dan do you know any special moves? hows your combos?

both of these are very very important in times of battle
DCKingPin said:
r1 and l2 l2 analog stick lol

HAHAHAHAHA THIS THREAD GOT ME CRYIN

Aug 24, 2003
just dont try and walk up and start giving a speech like "you know im tired of this shit! why are you always so mean! this is bullshit! i wont take this sh-" next thing you know he already knocked you out. just walk up and start windmill punching or do a flying dragon kick

and remember - no video proof it never happened/ or you lost and got your ass beat and cant prove that you didnt.

Aug 22, 2005
Tale Of The Tape:
Dan ................ Kid
Paki ................ White
105 Lbs ............ 110 Lbs
Angry for racist comments ............. Angry at All
someone add more...............

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
lol i didnt even kno there was a dan in street fighter.

besides, im not scared to tell the truth anyway. like one of my friends said, "i'd rather get beat up, than being punked on". if i get my ass beat, so be it, idgaf, atleast he knows imma be serious. i just wanna go crazy on his ass and just beat tha fuck outta him w/ a lotta hits on his face..

wow this thread sure got big quickly.

Sep 11, 2005
dude just dont do it, im pretty sure hes gonna knock your ass out, i can already see the news tomorrow "terrorism at school.......Dankhan Ishtar, a 15 year old student.................who bench presses 105 pounds.................... was suspended from school today for assaulting soccer allstar Jorge Munoz......during the altercation Dankhan jabbed a pencil in the young soccer stars neck and left him to bleed.....terrororism at school at 11..." j

ust dont do it, for your own good, try to make up some good comebacks or something cause its not sounding good so far...

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
to supavillian- mann i dont care. its prolly not even gonna happen at school, after it.

lol at tha names. my name is danial casim and the other guy's name is justin

u crack me up Rasan

Nov 16, 2006
my fuckin chihuaha will fuckin kill you worse than a pitbull

if u weigh 103, GO TO BURGER KING AND GET 7 QUARTER POUNDERS, EAT A STICK OF BUTTER, AND BENCHING 110 AINT SHIT,

I BENCH 225 IM 5'9 170 POUNDS, I DOUBT U BENCH 110

HE WILL KILL YOU WITH ONE ROUND HOUSE SOCCER KICK

Sep 11, 2005
nah lil dan im just fucking with you, if you think you can take his ass then do it, but fuckin dont leave your face open atleast......and i know you got a good ass cell phone so you better record that shit, tell your friends to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.