i might be fighting one of my friends 2morro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2004
wait a minute u might have something lol.... do just that clown that faggot then when he says ure so gay, run up to his ass and pop him in his chin or temple just make sure u get a clean shot for that 1 hiter quitter, watch him drop then give him a few more blows so he can reall feel it tomorrow and then just walk it off and leave him to rott.

Oct 5, 2006
damn i wish i could be there its gonna be a hella funny ass fight. two skinny ass ma'fuckas who cant fight ahh man that shit iz gonna be hilarious.

but seriously as soon as you see his ass dont say a word if he is talkin shit let him. jus walk up N once you get in reach blast his ass in the nose! guaranteed the fight will be over N if not he wont be able to see cause his eyes will be all watery. trust me it works! jus remember dont talk jus take flight.

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
JuVe"559" said:
wait a minute u might have something lol.... do just that clown that faggot then when he says ure so gay, run up to his ass and pop him in his chin or temple just make sure u get a clean shot for that 1 hiter quitter, watch him drop then give him a few more blows so he can reall feel it tomorrow and then just walk it off and leave him to rott.
that was gonna happen today but there were too many ppl watching. believe me had more than "a few blows" i really hate this kid

i kno he'll piss me off 2morro or sumshit and thats what imma do..off school grounds or somethin

edit- and my friends want me 2 fight him n show him whats up cuz even they agree that he always makes fun of me

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Im just waiting for Gas One, Freaks, and Arsons comments on this thread....

LMAO at listening to eye of the tiger, and reading this shit...

Watch out for Lil' Dan!!!!! he can almost bench 110 and he's not in the mood for sarcasm...

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
BWHAHAHA!
im dying.
this shit is funny.

today there was a little fight in my class. we took a break from star testing so my teacher stepped out for a minute. this asian dude chris had one of those chalk board ereasers and went up to this little oompa-loompa and acted like he was gonna hit him with it as a job, but he didnt. than this dude eric came up and did the same thing and joke around but the little oompa loompa decided to get tough and pushed him, the kid eric was just laughin but than he realized lil dude was serious so he kinda got him in an arm lock and was like "YOU REALLY WANNA FIGHT ME?" fucking hit him in the head 4 times and laid his ass out. little dude got off the floor and said "your a faggot" and sat down talking about he didnt even feal it because he was so high....shit was comedy, than at the end right before the teacher came back the asian dude wrote on the chalk-board, "Chance(oompa lumpa) got owned!".
lol.

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
Jack Tracks said:
Im just waiting for Gas One, Freaks, and Arsons comments on this thread....

LMAO at listening to eye of the tiger, and reading this shit...

Watch out for Lil' Dan!!!!! he can almost bench 110 and he's not in the mood for sarcasm...
lol im not saying im strong either, i kno im pretty scrawny but im just mad as fuck

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
ANT tha BAYbarian said:
BWHAHAHA!
im dying.
this shit is funny.

today there was a little fight in my class. we took a break from star testing so my teacher stepped out for a minute. this asian dude chris had one of those chalk board ereasers and went up to this little oompa-loompa and acted like he was gonna hit him with it as a job, but he didnt. than this dude eric came up and did the same thing and joke around but the little oompa loompa decided to get tough and pushed him, the kid eric was just laughin but than he realized lil dude was serious so he kinda got him in an arm lock and was like "YOU REALLY WANNA FIGHT ME?" fucking hit him in the head 4 times and laid his ass out. little dude got off the floor and said "your a faggot" and sat down talking about he didnt even feal it because he was so high....shit was comedy, than at the end right before the teacher came back the asian dude wrote on the chalk-board, "Chance(oompa lumpa) got owned!".
lol.
LOL it aint like that trust me. this dude aint really tough, he acts hella retarded and everyone knows it, i swear. its not that kinda situation

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
ILLER THAN ILL said:
you better have michael buffer to introduce yo ass to the fight...

"and now making his way to the ring, at a soaking wet 100 lbs straight outta elk grove, lil' dan the lil' pakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..."
HAHHAHAH! read that shit in the announcer voice

Status
Not open for further replies.