I just saw dis No Berner Version of traffic 2...hella funny!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
haha daamn I think sum of u foos have mental issues and gay tendencies! haha the way yall idolize people! RAPPERS! haha! like they r superhuman! haha

Aug 2, 2004
I just thought tha shit was funny cuz I got the album n I kno wut the cover n shit is...but den I seen da Berner free version n I kno how some niggas don't realy b listenin 2 dude like that...I was crackin tha fuck up...I listen 2 Berner, but I aint standin in line at like 11:59 waitin on da releasse...I download b4 I buy anyways

Jun 10, 2002
lol at them being "all in drakes pockets"

I doubt they got him on the track though. I'd be surprised if they did, but I dont think the music would be any good.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I actually would like to see a Berner and Drake collab I think that would be dope and I think it would help berner get introduced into a new fan base and make him blow up faster cause like it or not drake on top of the commercial rap game and if Berner wants to I think he could do it i mean he did a song, interview and music video with Bun B and bun b is good friends with drake they are on each others projects so its all a matter of networking to make shit happen. but Keep doing your thing bern you got my support let the haters hate keep droppin that dope shit homie you doing the bay good

Aug 14, 2005
I actually would like to see a Berner and Drake collab I think that would be dope and I would help berner get introduced into a new fan base and make him blow up faster cause like it or not drake on top of the commercial rap game and if Berner wants to I think he could do it i mean he did a song, interview and music video with Bun B and bun b is good friends with drake they are on each others projects so its all a matter of networking to make shit happen. but Keep doing your thing bern you got my support let the haters hate keep droppin that dope shit homie you doing the bay good
hey reckless why dont you hook me up instead of berner. he already on his way homeboy....

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Damn this foo just said he aint feelin berners music and everybody wants to pull out their pompoms and start cheerleading for dude...

I dont see the hate in his statement...if he said fuck berner hes a bitch and his music is trash then I would say it was hate...but thats not what happened...some of yall throw the word hater around way to much...ppl can have opposing opinion without it being hate...think about it
AGREE 100 % I WISH WE COULD REALLY GET INTO WHAT WE THE FANS WANT TO HEAR - WHAT IS & IS NOT WEAK - TOO MANY RAPPERS ON HEAR GET BUTT HURT . I MEAN TO RAP I GUESS YOU GOT TO HAVE SOME EGO BUT DAM ...

BERNER YOUR REALIST SONGS ARE THE BEST - TALKIN BOUT FAMILY , MOMS , DAUGHTER , ETC. THOSE ONES REACH OUT TO EVERYONE . IF YOU REALLY DID OR STILL ARE DOING SOME OF THE STUFF YOU RAP ABOUT
( SOMETIMES ) THEN IT JUST SOUNDS WRONG . STICK W/ THE WEED SONGS , HOW PEOPLE ON HERE HATE , FAMILY , REAL SHIT & YOUR GOOD .........

BUT ON THE REAL SOME RAPPERS & PRODUCERS CAN PUT UP A FREE DOWNLOAD & ITS ALL LOVE ........... EVEN WHEN THE SHIT IS SO WEAK , IM GUILTY AS ARE MOST PEOPLE ON HERE OF THIS . NO MORE THOUGH FUCK IT .

MOST THOUGH ARE COOL , I THINK BERNER JUST WENT FROM ZERO TO A SOLID 7-8 QUICK ....... HE DID IT ALONE NO GROUP , IM NOT THE BIGGEST FAN BUT SOME SONGS HIT HOME .

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i rmemeber a while back berner snt me sum tracks on sum real type family/lif eshit. they were solid. i wouldnt slap them like sum pac "aint hard to find" or "hail mary" but they were deep on sum real life shit. after that i gotta say berner is a solid artist.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
i rmemeber a while back berner snt me sum tracks on sum real type family/lif eshit. they were solid. i wouldnt slap them like sum pac "aint hard to find" or "hail mary" but they were deep on sum real life shit. after that i gotta say berner is a solid artist.

Real Talk - The Free Download Song he put up on here from the White Album was really deep ...... He was putting some personal things bout his family out there . You got a sense of the pain that comes w/ a family illness. ...... I really like that song .