I just saw dis No Berner Version of traffic 2...hella funny!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
doesn't matter to me.. do what they want.. its obvious i didn't release the album.. look at the cover and lack of promo.. me and amp got cashed out.. THE WHITE ALBUM coming soon and is gonna let them no what ive been up to... bigger and better things....
that answers why the cover is low quality, ive looked for the full quality version hella times and cant seem to find it

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Damn this foo just said he aint feelin berners music and everybody wants to pull out their pompoms and start cheerleading for dude...

I dont see the hate in his statement...if he said fuck berner hes a bitch and his music is trash then I would say it was hate...but thats not what happened...some of yall throw the word hater around way to much...ppl can have opposing opinion without it being hate...think about it

May 9, 2002
Damn this foo just said he aint feelin berners music and everybody wants to pull out their pompoms and start cheerleading for dude...

I dont see the hate in his statement...if he said fuck berner hes a bitch and his music is trash then I would say it was hate...but thats not what happened...some of yall throw the word hater around way to much...ppl can have opposing opinion without it being hate...think about it
Wow...a person with a brain on the siccness. My mind = blown.

I thought we got over the whole opinion = hating thing, like, 4 years ago?