I just caught my 5 year old starring at DjMark7's sig

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
once again i am not gay, i am not an ass clown.

i just have a broad scope of curiosity and acceptance. i look into things that are far from the norm. i look at all angles, not just straight ahead.

why would anybody want to limit themselves so narrowly, when the universe is limitless and expansive.

why do you think parents keep their children away from smut?

you cant expose them at an early age since they ar still developing, it would ruin them later on in life, the rections later on in life is unknown, and that is why they are not exposed ands heltered at an early age with a lot of things.

otherwise there are no wonders in life later on.
Im sure you do guy....

Feb 9, 2003
Too bad none of the people who really know whose second account "marty" is will reveal it to the sicc. If dude wasn't some "major" siccness member, he would have been banned long ago. Trolling is one thing, but gay trolling is something we don't really need at the sicc.
fuck faggots.

i propose we ban them all. prodigay, bitchualizer, and gapesofwrath.

if i find out who marty really is then I will personally expose them.

so it has been said.

Mar 13, 2003
my soon to be 2 year old, grabs and pulls girls shirts when they pick him up..They be like "ahhhhh he's sooo cute" and pick him up and he proceeds to expose titties (bra if they wearing one) afterwards the girls be laughing like it's all good.........He's even grabbed a few girls ass @ my other son's baseball game when we were sitting in the bleachers. I told the lady sorry, she like "it's ok".......he's got the best life right now!!!