I just caught my 5 year old starring at DjMark7's sig

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I stepped away from my laptop for a second, get back and he's watching 2 lesbians make out. It was kinda funny. Kids these days have it so easy with the internet.

Jul 6, 2008
actually there are studies that say if you expose a little boy at an early age to material of the other sex, over time they get tired of viewing the other sex later on.

so yea your son may not be gay now, but when he reaches puberty, he will be gay during his tennage years and adulthood.

Jul 6, 2008
once again i am not gay, i am not an ass clown.

i just have a broad scope of curiosity and acceptance. i look into things that are far from the norm. i look at all angles, not just straight ahead.

why would anybody want to limit themselves so narrowly, when the universe is limitless and expansive.

why do you think parents keep their children away from smut?

you cant expose them at an early age since they ar still developing, it would ruin them later on in life, the rections later on in life is unknown, and that is why they are not exposed ands heltered at an early age with a lot of things.

otherwise there are no wonders in life later on.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
once again i am not gay, i am not an ass clown.

i just have a broad scope of curiosity and acceptance. i look into things that are far from the norm. i look at all angles, not just straight ahead.

why would anybody want to limit themselves so narrowly, when the universe is limitless and expansive.

why do you think parents keep their children away from smut?

you cant expose them at an early age since they ar still developing, it would ruin them later on in life, the rections later on in life is unknown, and that is why they are not exposed ands heltered at an early age with a lot of things.

otherwise there are no wonders in life later on.
GTFO u butt pirate rump ranger gay faggot queer

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Too bad none of the people who really know whose second account "marty" is will reveal it to the sicc. If dude wasn't some "major" siccness member, he would have been banned long ago. Trolling is one thing, but gay trolling is something we don't really need at the sicc.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I still remember lookin at a women's lingerie magazine and playboys when I was real young with a girl from next door....and I still love pussu and tittys so fuck what Marty says.

Aug 6, 2008
Too bad none of the people who really know whose second account "marty" is will reveal it to the sicc. If dude wasn't some "major" siccness member, he would have been banned long ago. Trolling is one thing, but gay trolling is something we don't really need at the sicc.
thats real, just fuckin off threads n shit