I jus got caught with half a pound.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
He hasn't been on since the day I posted his last activity, which was like 3 days prior to me posting it.

HEY RED DRAGON WE KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS UNDER YOUR NEW SCREEN NAME YOU FAGGOT! WE KNOW NONE OF THIS EVER HAPPENED AND YOU HAVE NO PAPERWORK YOU FUCKING WEIRDO! STOP LYING ON THE INTERTUBES!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Like seriously you know you got caught in a lie when your first screen name didn't even get banned and you abandon ship to a new one and tell people you aren't the same person when they call you out on it, then it turns out you are.

I mean, seriously.. that's a dead giveaway right there dude is lying about everything he sais.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
the real story is that fool Red Dragon got caught with a 10 sack and the cop took it from him and then he said to himself,i'm gonna make up a story on siccness.net and maybe they will alll think i'm a cool guy and they will give me props

Dec 17, 2004
i got pulled over with 500 pounds of rufies the other day. and the lady cop was hella bangin' like she looked like an afghani mona lisa but with tig ol bits and her thong showin and shit and she was like i gotta take you to jail for all these date rape pills and i was like but im carl winslow...ima fuckin cop too you big dumb dumb biatch. then she was like oh whaaa? and she hopped up in my ride and called one of her homegirls who came and they both started stuffing their mouths with rufies all chewing them and shit and making out with each other with their mouths full of crushed up rufies. so i was like coo, guess im not going to jail and and called up waldo and edo to come help me take care of these beezies. but then they brought little richies punk ass, but i was like fuck it, let him lose his virginity already so we did our business. the beezies woke up like 2 days later and were like what happened and i was like yall pulled me over cause of my tail light and they was like aiight and gave me a fix it ticket. and i still kept the 300 pills that they didnt eat!!! townbidness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.