I jus got caught with half a pound.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
this thread is like the opposite of the 4sided roast; that one was the most accelerated roast ever, and this one might just be the longest standing/most drawn out one we've had.

it's been 9 months lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
watch he will comeback and say he got locked up for certain amount of time and he was really up on the prison bus
lol I was about to say the same thing about vanishing and then coming back saying he was locked up earlier today. Then I got high and stared at the thread for like 2 minutes and forgot what I was going to write. Thanks for reminding me.

But yes, he will probably do something of the likes.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i just realized..getting a prop from emma is equivalent to winning the lotto....off a scratcher.

those lucky enough to win are blessed..it will eventually happen and if it doesnt...well....sucks for you

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
i just realized..getting a prop from emma is equivalent to winning the lotto....off a scratcher.

those lucky enough to win are blessed..it will eventually happen and if it doesnt...well....sucks for you
lolwut, i'm not stingy with props...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
day +1 since paperwork should have been posted

im crossing days off my calender

and yea lol @ paperwork for a ticket for not having insurance and having to show up for court...you ediot, you just have to get insurance or show proof you had it at the time of the stop, you dont go to court plea down and get a fine you fuckin shmuck

last i checked the DA doesnt offer a plea deal on a traffic infraction lol

edit: not finished, if your gonna come back and say you plead down on the marijuana charge, then you didnt get taken for your 10 zips, cuz they would need to SHOW PROOF YOU HAVE 10 ZIPS ON YOU so in the case they would document it and store it in evidence, so they could have a COURT CASE for you to accept a plea deal

i thought that a cartoon of newports would have gotten you a real gangsta packed bus to teach you how to lie about gettin robbed by the 50...guess i was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.