I jus got caught with half a pound.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
lmao, this thread needs to die. lock it and move to classics?
No.

This thread needs to remain open until either A) red dragon stops lurking around this site under other usernames B) he posts the paperwork he's be claiing he's gonna post since the get-go.

Otherwise this thread needs to be on the first page.

EDIT: wrong quote in original post.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I dont understand why there would be paperwork. He said he got off free but the cop took his 9 zips. If thats the case, why is there any court involved?

LIES!!!!
He claimed in another thread (teh strange music one?) that he had court on the 22nd, which is tomorrow. I've rearranged my evening, and purchased a new moniter in anticipation of having a significant amount of reeding to do.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah, he mentioned it a couple times during the time that show was taking place and after C-Lim posted the vid. During that same night, he told user Minne that he'd meet him outside the venue and they could scrap, but neglected to show up for that.

Jar Jar Cinks implemented this whole scenario, and I'm almost positive he doesn't even know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.