I jus got caught with half a pound.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
Hey magic dragon PLEASE find me one skunt verse on a fts album. Quit acting like you rep our region and go back to lynchs bus breh
Suck my dick you lil faggot and why are you always on my nuts anyways?

And punk you in oregon you wannabe muthafucka. Tell me you aint heard a Skunt cuz a FTS.

anyways fuck you punk for being a hater,lemme pull my dick out so u can swing from it.

And HEY LIM I got another carton a Newports 4 ya for puttin me up on that MUTHAFUCKIN BUS. Homie Lynch my favorite rapper and I shit a carton ports..c'mon now.
shut up bitch

you lied about gettin robbed by the rollas

what the fuck is you happy about?
I never lied and I have court on the 22nd. Deal to misdameanor. 1000 fine no jail time.

When I go the 22ne i'll get the police report. The ticket. My prescription. Everything. Than everyone who just decided too cast stones will see I wasn't bullshittin. But i'll always recieve hate...it's ok I need it in my life.

RED DRAGON you truly are one soft ass cocksucking son of a dyke ass BITCH how you man enough to type big shit in the other forums but ain't man enough to log on back under your other user name and admit you was lying, this siccness.net shit is like crack people can't leave it alone SMH you is a SUCKA and the fact that you still on here acting like you don't know whats going on let's me know just how much of a BITCH you really is.

HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS THREAD WILL NEVER DIE ON MAMAZ

Dec 3, 2005
be careful he sais he will take pictures and prove himself to everyone, it is tough guy tuesday and he really will bring another carton of ports on the mufuckin bus right now! WOW!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Suck my dick you lil faggot and why are you always on my nuts anyways?

And HEY LIM I got another carton a Newports 4 ya for puttin me up on that MUTHAFUCKIN BUS. Homie Lynch my favorite rapper and I shit a carton ports..c'mon now.
lol @ this here post. what a faggot ass male groupie. that's nice of you to buy c-lim a valentine's day gift.

and smh @ you having the nerve to ask why a dude is on your nuts when really, you should be asking yourself why you're on another dude's nuts...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i thought the cop took his shit and just let him go with a ticket for being DWR (driving while retarded)

suddenly he has court cases and coppin plea deals

red dragon stayin gangsta

ol powder puff ass bitch cant get his story str8

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
I just got caught with 2 kilos and a pistol, told the cop I knew a dood named RED DRAGON and how he got off with a fix-it ticket for getting pulled over with half a P, he scratched his chin (No Joey) and said "Fuck it I'm going to let you go with a warning" I got court on the 34th of Neveruary.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I bet RED FAGGON... refresh's the screen daily till the c-lim advertisement comes on so he can wack off on his screen

ol lien' cunt fag

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I bet RED FAGGON... refresh's the screen daily till the c-lim advertisement comes on so he can wack off on his screen

ol lien' cunt fag

Status
Not open for further replies.