I forgot I'm on facebook...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
Lmao I figured Id get shit for that, but I was too lazy to go back and I didnt know if it said Fucking, Fuck, Fucktard, Fuck nugget ect.... I just know I thought I saw a smear on my screen where a variation of Fuck was

Jul 9, 2007
I feel bad for whoever has to drain that pool. Fucking yuck. That bitch probably got money for a hospital too. Where they can monitor the baby and make sure it comes out ok but no she wanna be an idiot and shit her kid out in a 10 dollar pool at what is probably some other hippie type idiots house. She is lucky there was no complications what the fuck is wrong with people.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I feel bad for whoever has to drain that pool. Fucking yuck. That bitch probably got money for a hospital too. Where they can monitor the baby and make sure it comes out ok but no she wanna be an idiot and shit her kid out in a 10 dollar pool at what is probably some other hippie type idiots house. She is lucky there was no complications what the fuck is wrong with people.
people were born on the ground for thousands of years prior to the invention of hospitals and they seemed to do just fine