I forgot I'm on facebook...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
That's an Impala front bumper.

The loop hole in the cars actual model on the title could mean it's either, though. Mine is titled a Caprice/Impala SS, so even though it has the Impala trim and suspension upgrades, it's still essentially a Caprice.
got to be careful, some people mod they caprice with imp parts and sell that shit at imp prices..riskay

love me a 94 bubble though

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
got to be careful, some people mod they caprice with imp parts and sell that shit at imp prices..riskay

love me a 94 bubble though
And it's even hard to tell by the VIN because the "BL" code is listed as "Caprice / Impala SS" in the source manual.

There is literally no way to distinguish the two from the factory, that I know of. You'd have to call the original seller and hope they knew what it was when it came from the factory to their dealership.

It's pretty sad that I have heard of many people getting suckered into buying a Caprice with the Impala fascia and wing, only to find out it's a stock Caprice with that shitty suspension. Even the 9C1 Caprice didn't have as many suspension upgrades as the Impala did.

I have doubts still that mine might not be an Impala, but here's to hoping I never find out it isn't.