I Feel Like DyinG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
for the first time in my life i actually went to sleep not carinG if i woke up the next morninG...and i woke up feelin real scared...and all of this is because of the love of my life. The Girl that was meant to be my wife is leavin with my heart.

basically i still had contact with one of my ex's because she's friends with my homiez and roommates, so she still comes around. I dont kikk it with her no more because it ain't riGht. My Girl came to a thanksGivinG thinG we had at our house and my ex sat next to me when my Girl left and i just iGnored the bitch. Then later on she (my ex) started to play with my fukkin shoe to Get my attention, so i fukkin iGnored her aGain then bounced. My Girl Got pissed that i didn't kikk my ex in teh face or somethin. And she's been sayin real hurtful shit to me like my love is meaninGless, and worthless and she can't forGive me for it happeninG. And we started our relationship lonG distance which of course wasn't easy, but it doesn't mean i love her any less. She's my soul mate, i feel it...and i know i fukked up, but i ended up lettin my ex know all about it and even made her cry cuz i know she's been livin foul anyway, so i didn't feel bad cuz it was the riGht thinG to do. I feel like i'm crashin...and i've never felt this way...i'm still shook, and i'm kinda panikkinG cuz i dont know what to do

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
by not kikkin my ex in the teeth i Guess and by at first tryin to iGnore her cuz i thouGht it would work, i should've just told her to fukk off in the first place...

Mar 18, 2003
M-1 I am going to give you the best advice anyone will offer. Now I want you to take this with you where ever you go, and tell who you must...

Never give a bitch your nuts.

Someday you will find out what it means for you, but just remember, it is not necessarily to be taken in a literal sense, at least not always.

M-1 we live in a cold world, and although it is men who are "animals" roaming this earth tearing it to peices, women are just as bad. I've heard that all men are dogs, and you know what, I think for the most part we are, but it is women who make us this way.

You know how many times I've met a girl and told myself I will never meet another girl like her? Trust me, you will find someone else who loves you just as much, and won't break up with you because you didn't kick the shit out of your ex?

Just so you know, me and my girlfriend recently broke up after 2 1/2 years, 2 of which we lived together. I gave her everything and in the end it meant nothing. I would have done anything to satisfy this girl but she took it all for granted.

Just have fun while you're young. You have plenty of time to settle down. Go out, meet more girls, have sex with someone you don't know and don't call her. Don't worry about who you are going to spend your life with, she will find you.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
now's not the time for jokes and shit...and i promise that if y'all were here sayin that shit...i'd Gain my strenGth and life bakk by takinG yours

Apr 25, 2002
im young man but i really hope im never in your spot (no offense...) but man you can only feel the way you do if you let yourself.... no1 should have that power over you

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Posts like this remind me why we NEED NOSTRIL KING and THA RIPPA.

LOL@L-MAC AND WHITE!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE *NEW* RESPECT FOR NITRO. THIS GUY SEEMS TO BE COMING AROUND AND THINKING ON A LOGICAL LEVEL NOW. :)

SERIOUSLY HIS ADVICE IS ON POINT BUT LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION M-1. WHY WOULD YOU HAVE TO KICK YOUR EX'S TEETH IN? IF YOU WERE GOING TO DO ANYTHING ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS CHECK HER AND MOVE ON. YOU IGNORED HER AND GAVE HER *ZERO* TIME. NOW ASK YOURSELF ANOTHER QUESTION. DO YOU WANT TO BE WITH AN INSECURE GIRL? IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW BY NOW THATS WHAT SHE IS. IF YOU HANDLED IT AND DIDN'T GRIN IN YOUR EX'S FACE WHATS THE PROBLEM? THE PROBLEM IS HER....NOT YOU AND IT'S MORE EVIDENT WHEN YOU BLAME YOURSELF...FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDNT DO...

:HGK:

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Its cool to be real open in a relationship, but the woman expects that all the time and it ruins trust. without that trust the woman feels helpless and not in control, a woman always needs to feel incontrol. you need to fill your womans power trip or control that powertrip with deception. And bro don't fall into that soul mate shit, people work on a balance of personality. give her her needs, if you can't live up to that, move the fuck on.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i just wanna thank y'all...i mean i am sensitive when it comes to shit like this cuz i am the love type...i'm not a a player

but i've been reflectinG all day and realize i am beinG weak, nobody should have that power over me, i need to be stronG and do what's riGht for me, i didn't Give my ex the time of day, and there's no reason to Go any further..i showed my Girl where my head was by tellin her how i really felt about her..if she doesn't accept that, i can't do shit else....but thanks aGain for your advice y'all, it means a lot ot me that cats on here can help out even tho i've never met any of y'all

Oct 10, 2004
Maybe you dont need to have your ex around you ,at all.Maybe she feels that she is in some competition shit...or being played second best.And if your ex acts like a ho then it is possible your "current"girlfriend is going to act a certain way.If you love your girl like you say then tell the ex ho to get steppin......

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Yeah, cuz its cool to not be sensitive. gotta be a hardcore thug ur whole life, shit...u cant be no BITCH to a woman, come on now. 'MAN UP!'

Shit, i'd much rather have the girl i love be the only girl in my life, then never settle down. but thats just me.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^my point is, is thats cool and all, and respectable and errthang, but some people do have more feelings than others, and i respect that too. my point is, not everyone can just "man up" and move along. i dont think thats the best answer, cuz its not as simple as that. Its just different strokes for different folks, ya feel me?