I Feel Like DyinG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Pino, i respect and understand what ya sayin, just sometimes you Get cauGht slippin with shit like this..wish it didn't happen but it did....i worked the shit out for myself and feel stronGer and a lot better...and L Mac, i'll slap the shit out of you if i ever run across you and you call me a pussy, cuz you dont know me and just because i was keepin it real with my feelins, that dont make me a pussy...i'm more man than'll your 13-year old ass will ever aspire to be

Jun 18, 2004
M-1 said:
Pino, i respect and understand what ya sayin, just sometimes you Get cauGht slippin with shit like this..wish it didn't happen but it did....i worked the shit out for myself and feel stronGer and a lot better...and L Mac, i'll slap the shit out of you if i ever run across you and you call me a pussy, cuz you dont know me and just because i was keepin it real with my feelins, that dont make me a pussy...i'm more man than'll your 13-year old ass will ever aspire to be
Your pink parts are flappin again.

Oct 14, 2004
M-1 said:
for the first time in my life i actually went to sleep not carinG if i woke up the next morninG...and i woke up feelin real scared...and all of this is because of the love of my life. The Girl that was meant to be my wife is leavin with my heart.

basically i still had contact with one of my ex's because she's friends with my homiez and roommates, so she still comes around. I dont kikk it with her no more because it ain't riGht. My Girl came to a thanksGivinG thinG we had at our house and my ex sat next to me when my Girl left and i just iGnored the bitch. Then later on she (my ex) started to play with my fukkin shoe to Get my attention, so i fukkin iGnored her aGain then bounced. My Girl Got pissed that i didn't kikk my ex in teh face or somethin. And she's been sayin real hurtful shit to me like my love is meaninGless, and worthless and she can't forGive me for it happeninG. And we started our relationship lonG distance which of course wasn't easy, but it doesn't mean i love her any less. She's my soul mate, i feel it...and i know i fukked up, but i ended up lettin my ex know all about it and even made her cry cuz i know she's been livin foul anyway, so i didn't feel bad cuz it was the riGht thinG to do. I feel like i'm crashin...and i've never felt this way...i'm still shook, and i'm kinda panikkinG cuz i dont know what to do

Look homie this the folkz S telling you some serious shit. I had a girl once who i loved for it all man i would have killed or died for her. We broke up and then i got locked up right after so she was just gone and i was hurt for a minute and emotional pain is harder then any physical you can face. Then not to long ago a homie told me dont let anything stand in the way of my goals after that its whats up. Homie focus on getting a good life, that bitch aint shit, fuck what she saying about you homie keep ya head up. I know it hurts i have been there about 3 times but with each time it just gets me more stronger. Focus homie focus. You need any more help holla at ya boy S. Keep bumping that killa cam shit. Be cool be safe and dont lose your life over it iam tired of pouring out liquer for all the homies who see the end. Ill pray for you homie thats whats up.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
If she got mad over that stupid little shit then maybe she wasnt worth havin around anyway....unless you were hidin the fact that you were still cool with your ex and sneakin to see her, your ex playin wit your shoe is a stupid reason to end the relationship.. forget about her, if she bitches about that who knows how worse she can react to things that actually matter. dont waste your time feelin like shit over a female, theres enough of em out there..

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
oakraiders9 said:
Buy a PS2 and Madden 05. It will take your mind off of the difficult shit about life. Real talk.

Yes, cuz when u have girl problems, video games solve ur shit. However, if u dont have a girl at all, video games just make u a loser.

I used to tell my girlfriend i was tired so i could go home and game-MVP Baseball 2004 is what its all about.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i learned a lesson that i'm never Goin bakk on now...just be stronG and stikk to what you believe in...i talked to her and told her she was bein unfair and that she didn't have to worry about me...i told her if she needed time to consider all that i've done for her and what she means to me, then she could have it...if she didn't want to continue, i wouldn't make her trip off me anymore

she realized that i was serious and we worked it out...y'all were riGht about me not doubtin myself and just keepin it real with myself, i dont know why i ever thouGht otherwise...cauGht up in the moment i Guess

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^YOU WERE gONNA TRY TO KILL YOURSELF AgAIN OVER A BITCH(ESPECIALLY WHEN IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT)? YOU gOT SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS PLAYA. I COULD SEE IF IT WAS SOMETHIN' TRAgIC LIKE YOUR MAMA gETTIN' KILLED, BUT OVER AN INSECURE BITCH? IF YOUR BITCH FELT IT WAS THAT SERIOUS, WHY DIDN'T SHE KIK HER TEETH IN? ALRIgHT THEN.

BTW,
YOU NEVA THANKED ME FOR BITIN' MY IDEA WITH THE CAPITAL SMEE'S(g'S) TO SPITE ME.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Never put your trust into a female. It's as simple as that, stay a few steps ahead of her coz girls are actors. It's in their blood.

Dudes thinking some broad loves them is idiotic. No one fucking loves you but your mother.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
^YOU WERE gONNA TRY TO KILL YOURSELF AgAIN OVER A BITCH(ESPECIALLY WHEN IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT)? YOU gOT SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS PLAYA. I COULD SEE IF IT WAS SOMETHIN' TRAgIC LIKE YOUR MAMA gETTIN' KILLED, BUT OVER AN INSECURE BITCH? IF YOUR BITCH FELT IT WAS THAT SERIOUS, WHY DIDN'T SHE KIK HER TEETH IN? ALRIgHT THEN.

BTW,
YOU NEVA THANKED ME FOR BITIN' MY IDEA WITH THE CAPITAL SMEE'S(g'S) TO SPITE ME.
sorry homey, i have no reason to bite you or spite you, i been doin capital G's for a while now..you're not an innovator..sorry to break it to you...you coo manne, and i just Got cauGht in the moment, and won't let myself Get to that point ever...any new artwork by the way?