I Feel Like DyinG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
M-1,
YOU MUST THINK I DON'T PEEP SHIT OUT OR FORgOTTEN SHIT. DON'T LET ME RESURRECT OLD ASS POSTS WHERE YOU WERE gONNA KILL YOURSELF THEN, OVER A BITCH. AND YOU DIDN'T START TYPIN' WITH CAPITAL SMEES(g'S) TIL YOU SEEN HOW I TYPED AND YOU DECIDED TO DO THE OPPOSITE. YEAH IT'S BEEN LIKE A COUPLE YEARS WHEN THAT HAPPENED, BUT IT'S TRUE. IF IT AIN'T WHY DO YOU CAPITALIZE YOUR SMEE'S?

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU PEEPED OUT MY ARTWORK. I DONE DID A FEW LOgOS AND ALBUM COVERS BUT NO MASTERPIECE ARTWORK. TOO BUSY TRYIN' TO DO THIS MUSIC SHIT.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
on the real homey, years aGo i didn't capitalize my G's, but then I Got put up on some Game and out of respect for the man who put me up on that who i've lost...I'mma keep em up...i dont mean to disrespect you or your clikk if you Got funk with some Folkz in Denver, it ain't me manne...buty yeah, I Got your old CD you sent out and yeah i chekked some artwork and thouGht it was dope....

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
^WHAT gANg YOU gET PUT ON? DOESN'T SOUND REALISTIC. BUT I APPRECIATE THE THOUgHT PLAYA. HOW'S THE RAP SCENE IN DIEgO?

i never said anythinG about a GanG manne...and what doesn't sound realistic?

Jan 2, 2003
unless this girl is ur baby's momma or sumthin(and thats pushin it) she aint worth it homie...EVERYONE goes thru this shit...itll be the best thing for you i swear mayne...ull learn...and in this life, learning often comes the hard way...BS like this will test your character...when u fall in love u get trapped in that shit!...for the most part its the lust ur feeling and to break it is very hard.....DONT GET DOWN ON THIS....its the wost thing u could do...theres ALOT MORE IN UR LIFE THEN THAT GIRL....always...

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
FILA|AUS said:
Dudes thinking some broad loves them is idiotic. No one fucking loves you but your mother.
You must have been beaten up by kids younger than you to feel miserable like that ? You takin it a bit too far. See I believe there are 2 kind of women, women and bitches. Sometimes a bitch can fool you by testing you and play with your emotions and such. That happenned to me once, and it's never gonna happen again. Now I'm always suspicious and I know the difference.
Don't fall in love too quick man, that's my advice be sure she's the one before doing that. There's no point in beeing in love to become very sad after. But I believe there are good woman out there, don't you ?