I expected this to be on here by now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
My son is six also. It seems like most kids around this age are lightweight wild. Probably testing what they can get away with and what they cant.
Yeah that's what it seems like. I like how he tries to be sneaky about shit, like I don't know what he's up to lol

Props: Joey
Nov 14, 2002
see the way his arm went all the way back?that was a old school 80s whoopin! lol

they hurt like a muthafucka at first but then you get over it and start doing the same stupid shit again.parents need to understand that whoopins do not work.i used to fuck up and knowin ima get a whoopin later i just didnt care.

Nov 24, 2003
Because they are still learning, it has the same effect on all of them.

Man you know that's not true. Every study has a margin of variation. The effect would most certainly be different in someone with autism than it would be with someone with sadistic personality disorder.

The effect may very well be negative in both cases, but it certainly could be different as well.

May 9, 2002
Man you know that's not true. Every study has a margin of variation. The effect would most certainly be different in someone with autism than it would be with someone with sadistic personality disorder.

The effect may very well be negative in both cases, but it certainly could be different as well.
Sorry, i should have put a disclaimer on there in that: this does not include those with mental disorders. My bad.

Kids with mental disorders are a whole other monster.

Props: S.SAVAGE

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com

Death of a sibling.Death of a mother/father.Parent losing their home.Changing schools.Bullying.list goes on and on.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I take my kids back to the 80's. I simply give them that look in public like, "Wait til we get home." And they quickly settle down.

I call any of my kids to do something & they act up & waste my time, they get time out to make up for my time wasted. They waste my time? I deprive them of theirs. They haven't had a time out in sometime :classic:
that's probably cause you had kids in the 80's, you old school fatha-figure nigga lol j/k

Props: Gemini
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I haven't rad all but the first page so ill just say this: communicate with your children. So iif u ever have to spank/punish your children tell them why the behavior is unacceptable and how to handle the situation differently next time.

Aug 13, 2009
I see a bunch of you propped this guys post:

$ileNt_eNe_ATL @$ileNt_eNe_ATL (04-02-2013), ayo4yayo @ayo4yayo (04-02-2013), ChangoLoco14 @ChangoLoco14 (04-02-2013), DFresh77 @DFresh77 (04-02-2013), ESCOBAR 92113 @ESCOBAR 92113 (04-02-2013), Espiohti @Espiohti (04-03-2013), Gemini @Gemini (04-02-2013), MobbinINda916 @MobbinINda916 (04-02-2013), SLICC RICC @SLICC RICC (04-02-2013), TRAGIC LOSSES @TRAGIC LOSSES (04-03-2013)

a few of you I know for sure are fathers, of daughters.

Not gonna call you out but if you see your name up there & you got a daughter... you really think this parenting done correctly?

in other words, you whoop your girls with electric cords?
I propped, not for the beating itself, or the way it was handled. Just for the fact that i was raised on being hit when i did something wrong. No doubt, this dude went overboard. But a good whooping is needed at times.

May 16, 2002
that's probably cause you had kids in the 80's, you old school fatha-figure nigga lol j/k

LMAO! A million props, Bro.

I have seven kids all together (all mine). My youngest is six months. And as always, I maybe a daddy again. My wife took the test & got a double line. Hoping it all goes well, I will keep you all posted.

Props: Coach E. No
Mar 24, 2004
The only reason they arrested the dad is because of all the attention the video got so they got to make an example of him. Its fucked up though Worldstar uploads the video which is probably the main reason it got so much attention, then they show the video of his charges. Damn near a set up.

Those kids got to feel terrible first they get whooped then their dad is taken away. Twerkin is fuckin crazy

Last edited: