I came back for this??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Sup. Life changes and so does the sicc apparently. Been coming here since I was a kid, damn near 20 years now. But sadly, this shit is done. Never thought I'd really see the day it died. Peace yall.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Sup. Life changes and so does the sicc apparently. Been coming here since I was a kid, damn near 20 years now. But sadly, this shit is done. Never thought I'd really see the day it died. Peace yall.
We were down for a month and just got the site back up. Its gonna take a little bit, but things will slowly pick up again.

Props: RAVAGE

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Shit OG I'm still here bro, things will pick up, specially if X-Raided starts posting in here, we need more artists posting, what happened to Killa Tay?
Rappers like to post on instagram etc. where they can block and delete everything they don't like. No criticism allowed. They don't even listen to the og fans. no way rappers are gonna start posting here...

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Shit bro I came to the Siccness in 92 just cuzz lunch,Sicx, and Mr. Doctor were on here posting with a hand full of other rappers back then, that was long b4 all the other social media shits. Back then rappers interacting with fans was crazy to me. The fact that Lynch to this day knows who I am as "RAVAGE from the Siccness" is still cool to this day in my book. LOL yeah but now n days rappers have to have thick skin to post on the Siccness.

Last edited: