I came back for this??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Rappers like to post on instagram etc. where they can block and delete everything they don't like. No criticism allowed. They don't even listen to the og fans. no way rappers are gonna start posting here...

Shit bro I came to the Siccness in 92 just cuzz lunch,Sicx, and Mr. Doctor were on here posting with a hand full of other rappers back then, that was long b4 all the other social media shits. Back then rappers interacting with fans was crazy to me. The fact that Lynch to this day knows who I am as "RAVAGE from the Siccness" is still cool to this day in my book. LOL yeah but now n days rappers have to have thick skin to post on the Siccness.
That's seriously what I miss about the Siccness. I always found this place to be the ultimate place to get real feedback from real people at the height of it all. I always told friends, "If you post your music on there and I'm telling you off the top that the shit is whack? Them fuckers on The Siccness are going to eat you alive."

As the years went on, that seemed to fade in here. Whenever people posted music there were a lot of biased opinions. It was like the people were seriously afraid to give honest feedback. Dick riders came into play hard and anything and everything was "Tight" to them. I would sometimes sit back and read the comments and think to myself, "Why are they acting like a little groupie bitches in here? That shit is not that tight." That within itself hurt the artist as well, due to the fact that he / she thought they were really doing it not aware that the people in here were simply, "Yes men."

There was a lack of balance as well. If someone was hated, The the bandwagon over flowed with Siccness members. There were a few and far in between that kept it real throughout the ruckus, but the majority was taken over by the fakes. If somebody disagreed, they were automatically labeled a, "Hater." and people went in because someone went against the grain.

People stopped giving credit where credit is due. Half of The Siccness members would never meet in real life yet, some really took it to heart and built a serious hatred towards another member whom he / she had never met. I always found that rather hilarious. Cyber gangsters / bullies would pick fights and want to meet up somewhere. I don't recall any of them ever meeting up in real life. That was hilarious as well, talking about what block / street they'd be hanging out at. The whole, "I ain't hard to find" line was so over used LOL!

I once called this place, "The online prison" because people in here would pick your brain and test your cool on a regular. Somewhere down the line, it got watered down and remained that way. It was either, you follow protocol and agreed to everything or be the biggest hater in here.

You really had to have thick skin to be a true / real Siccness member. Unfortunately, that no longer exist in here.

Last edited:

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
That's seriously what I miss about the Siccness. I always found this place to be the ultimate place to get real feedback from real people at the height of it all. I always told friends, "If you post your music on there and I'm telling you off the top that the shit is whack? Them fuckers on The Siccness are going to eat you alive."

As the years went on, that seemed to fade in here. Whenever people posted music there were a lot of biased opinions. It was like the people were seriously afraid to give honest feedback. Dick riders came into play hard and anything and everything was "Tight" to them. I would sometimes sit back and read the comments and think to myself, "Why are they acting like a little groupie bitches in here? That shit is not that tight." That within itself hurt the artist as well, due to the fact that he / she thought they were really doing it not aware that the people in here were simply, "Yes men."

There was a lack of balance as well. If someone was hated, The the bandwagon over flowed with Siccness members. There were a few and far in between that kept it real throughout the ruckus, but the majority was taken over by the fakes. If somebody disagreed, they were automatically labeled a, "Hater." and people went in because someone went against the grain.

People stopped giving credit where credit is due. Half of The Siccness members would never meet in real life yet, some really took it to heart and built a serious hatred towards another member whom he / she had never met. I always found that rather hilarious. Cyber gangsters / bullies would pick fights and want to meet up somewhere. I don't recall any of them ever meeting up in real life. That was hilarious as well, talking about what block / street they'd be hanging out at. The whole, "I ain't hard to find" line was so over used LOL!

I once called this place, "The online prison" because people in here would pick your brain and test your cool on a regular. Somewhere down the line, it got watered down and remained that way. It was either, you follow protocol and agreed to everything or be the biggest hater in here.

You really had to have thick skin to be a true / real Siccness member. Unfortunately, that no longer exist in here.
I agree man! I miss the glory days of siccness. I wish it was at least as lit as 2008. It was crazy back then.. then but stupid social media took over, and everyone left. ..

Props: RAVAGE

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Sup Kon1 @Kon1 good to see your doing good my brothah!

Gemini @Gemini sup OG good to see your still around bruh, you have anymore kids bruh? lol hope your doing good bro.

Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus arnt you the 2nd owner of that screen name?

Props: Mac Jesus

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Any1 know what ever happened to J @JIM HAT , EvilWayz @EvilWayz or Deep Thought @Deep Thought did Deep Thought ever make it BIG with his stand-up comedy act?
Any1 have the episode of Jenney Jones with HERESEY? lol that's some classic Siccness shit!

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Sup Kon1 @Kon1 good to see your doing good my brothah!

Gemini @Gemini sup OG good to see your still around bruh, you have anymore kids bruh? lol hope your doing good bro.

Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus arnt you the 2nd owner of that screen name?
Yeah the OG Mac Jesus died when he committed suicide after being bullied online by some dude named Mixerr or something. I took over the account shortly thereafter. My real name is 2pac Shakur.