HYPHY IN HOUSTON!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
thats what im talkin bout man forreal

niggaz is waitin for the rappers to put the bay back in peoples minds...

all it takes is a group of people from the bay to travel somewhere and take scenes over.. bitches love the charm.. the way we act.. the way we talk.. the way we drive... all of that

ima definitely be at the all star game next year man...

keep travelin and reppin this shit

Aug 22, 2002
91siccness.com
TOOOOO BIGGGG

WE WAS OUT THERE FUCKIN WIT IT REAL TUFF.. MY SELF, FAB, BELA(sick wit it) Cellski, Jt bigga figga, Cbo, Young Meek & hella Sac niggaz, Yuk, Dj Juice... and hella more niggaz.. we had them cat gone off this Yay SHIT.. We was fuckin wit A.I real tuff the whole time!! all them out of state cat luv grand daddy!! thatz the key to the city.. we got big footage & big pix.. we got Mike Jones, Dtp, Evander Holyfield, A.I, young Jezzy, T.I, queen Latifa, Bow Wow & Ciara AND HELLA MORE NIGGAZ, all speakin on this bay shit.. me & my niggaz had like 3 cam's gettin angles on this niggaz.. TOO BIG... holla @ ya boy LAROO...

WHO EVER DON'T GO TO THE NEXT ONE NEED TO HANG THIS SHIT UP..

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
Gotham City said:
Las Vegas. . .Niggas in the Bay don't have no excuse not to be there. . .It's gon' be a crazy flick. . .
whaaat its in vegas next year? i'm definately hittin that shit up wit my boyz vegas is bay area territory they love us out there

Dec 9, 2005
LAROO said:
WE WAS OUT THERE FUCKIN WIT IT REAL TUFF.. MY SELF, FAB, BELA(sick wit it) Cellski, Jt bigga figga, Cbo, Young Meek & hella Sac niggaz, Yuk, Dj Juice... and hella more niggaz.. we had them cat gone off this Yay SHIT.. We was fuckin wit A.I real tuff the whole time!! all them out of state cat luv grand daddy!! thatz the key to the city.. we got big footage & big pix.. we got Mike Jones, Dtp, Evander Holyfield, A.I, young Jezzy, T.I, queen Latifa, Bow Wow & Ciara AND HELLA MORE NIGGAZ, all speakin on this bay shit.. me & my niggaz had like 3 cam's gettin angles on this niggaz.. TOO BIG... holla @ ya boy LAROO...

WHO EVER DON'T GO TO THE NEXT ONE NEED TO HANG THIS SHIT UP..

Where can we see the footage ?