HYPHY IN HOUSTON!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2005
What it do siccness just wanted everyone 2 know the Bay was heavily represented at the All-Star game SELFMADE-ENT. was goin dumb at every oppertunity doors open shuttin blocks down! I know FAB was out there met hella people from Oakland Frisco the Bay was thick! An what I liked the best was the unity between cats from the Bay we r finnally supporting each other!

SELFMADE-ENT. PRESENTS SELFMADE SOLDIERS AVAILABLE NOW!

Jun 27, 2002
Fa sho mayne. The bay was down there hella thick mayne. Dudes was smashin down Richmond St with they doors open and all that. Went to the clubs, and acted a fool and everything pimpin..I got all that shit on video, so a few pics will be posted soon. Houston shows the bay much love..Got Z-ro on video showing the bay love, a couple of dj's, etc showing the bay love.

Dec 29, 2005
H Town is a smart place to network wit. they down n grimmy out there they aint watered down n shit feel me. Southwest specials get onit n network.

yiyo

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2006
Tripp said:
Fa sho mayne. The bay was down there hella thick mayne. Dudes was smashin down Richmond St with they doors open and all that. Went to the clubs, and acted a fool and everything pimpin..I got all that shit on video, so a few pics will be posted soon. Houston shows the bay much love..Got Z-ro on video showing the bay love, a couple of dj's, etc showing the bay love.
What vide0 is z-ro putting the bay

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
What was beautiful about the whole thing is that it was so many black people in one place from everywhere and we showed each other nothing but love and embraced each other cultures. It was a real good look. I love when niggas interact and get along with each other.

Further, if the Bay is to get put on. . .then, niggas will have to keep going to these out of town events and representing. Letting niggas know the we here. Networking and making contacts. With that said. . . Next stop. . .Miami for Memorial Day weekend. . .Get your weight up niggas we international like Short Dog and B-Legit. . .One.

Aug 2, 2004
that juz goes 2 show that nyggaz need 2 put they blanketz bacc n da closet, turn off dey night litez n take dey pajamaz off cuz u caint sleep on dis hyphy shyt...nyggaz all ova da globe iz feelin dis shyt wheter they kno it r not...nyggaz can h8 us but they finna luv doin it...DIG DAT 1!

May 17, 2004
"What was beautiful about the whole thing is that it was so many black people in one place from everywhere and we showed each other nothing but love and embraced each other cultures. It was a real good look. I love when niggas interact and get along with each other. "

pretty sad thats its not like that all the time

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
UCDgreek said:
"What was beautiful about the whole thing is that it was so many black people in one place from everywhere and we showed each other nothing but love and embraced each other cultures. It was a real good look. I love when niggas interact and get along with each other. "

pretty sad thats its not like that all the time
I feel you man. I fight for change and would love to embrace it. But, for right now, our reality is what you see on the news everyday. One by One will come together in the struggle. I believe in us as a people. One voice. One life. One love. BL Gang.