HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
i just don't understand people not involved talking about it and taking sides seems corny to me
its all good tho bro carry on
yup it has no real sense and can quick become a total waste of time. i dont like hypocrites and i dont like fake shit so sometimes even in dead situations i take time to expose what i feel is said things.
anyway its all retawded but i have done more useless things and this thread funny. especially awax own posts. so i tried to contribute as i like comedy. nothing against any user except the ones that really try to harm other people life.

May 27, 2006
Go find the posts faggot

I was also the first one one here calling people stans for having Rx tatts.

Kill yourself dutch grim.
i think akons brother was the first. but glad you try to remember the history its an important question. next step is to calm your emotions lil woodey. be it just for fagget shit like who said what first on a message board or to keep calm for 3 days when people talk shit about awax. i see after 3-4 days it gets difficult but maybe u can improve.

Nov 18, 2010
i think akons brother was the first. but glad you try to remember the history its an important question. next step is to calm your emotions lil woodey. be it just for fagget shit like who said what first on a message board or to keep calm for 3 days when people talk shit about awax. i see after 3-4 days it gets difficult but maybe u can improve.
Didnt read but here is a random song

Nov 11, 2006
Looks like Legman @Legman and FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209 and the rest of the a-wax fan club finally realized their idol is a bitchmade meth head snitch.

Any other time we woulda had 8 different people in here defending every post about a-wax but now they're all ghost lmao....my how the siccness tides have turned

May 27, 2006
I went into my email & inbox and snapped screenshots just now. I sent screenshots to my lawyer of the threats tho so I can beat the case if actually ever does run up. Fuck you're bitch ass assumptions tho & Piru's don't fight crips idiot