HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2014
Didn't a-wax end this rats career already? Hus has been irrelevant for a while now except for the occasional feature....I'm surprised he stuck around and didn't get ghost like B.A.'s snitching ass. Now that the jackas gone hus will be even less relevant and will go back to sleeping in buildings with glass smokers.

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

Didn't a-wax end this rats career already? Hus has been irrelevant for a while now except for the occasional feature....I'm surprised he stuck around and didn't get ghost like B.A.'s snitching ass. Now that the jackas gone hus will be even less relevant and will go back to sleeping in buildings with glass smokers.
my 2 cents when has wax EVER been relevant? I never would have heard of dude if it wasnt for beefs/siccness. I got no ill will twds the guy either just throwin out devils advocate since your hatin on the champ so bad

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Putting the whole snitchin debate to the side hus dropped some of the coldest music to come out the bay PERIOD.

Good thread cheeto...ppl can't get on the sicc and just talk about music no more...this site used to be dope to come on here and talk about music and maybe find out about some dope shit u didn't know was out there.

These days it's mostly a circus...that's why it be dead as fuck..oh well

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Putting the whole snitchin debate to the side hus dropped some of the coldest music to come out the bay PERIOD.

Good thread cheeto...ppl can't get on the sicc and just talk about music no more...this site used to be dope to come on here and talk about music and maybe find out about some dope shit u didn't know was out there.

These days it's mostly a circus...that's why it be dead as fuck..oh well
exactly, hus and jack kept the mob shit alive when everybody was on the hyphy train.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
End his career? If Hus is a rat like wax been sayin, then why wouldn't A-Wax end his life? You talkn about his career, but fuck that, here we are 10 years later and Hus be all around Pittsburg. What does that say about A-Wax? He jus gonna let a snitch ride around his hometown after years of talkin bad on Hus like he finna do somethin. He aint done shit but talk. Erybody love hollarin about niggas snitchin, but don't nobody do a god damn thing about it. And don't get it twisted, I fuck with Hus and Wax music-wise, I never took sides and shit. Im jus callin it like I see it.

Mar 26, 2014
End his career? If Hus is a rat like wax been sayin, then why wouldn't A-Wax end his life? You talkn about his career, but fuck that, here we are 10 years later and Hus be all around Pittsburg. What does that say about A-Wax? He jus gonna let a snitch ride around his hometown after years of talkin bad on Hus like he finna do somethin. He aint done shit but talk. Erybody love hollarin about niggas snitchin, but don't nobody do a god damn thing about it. And don't get it twisted, I fuck with Hus and Wax music-wise, I never took sides and shit. Im jus callin it like I see it.
When's hus dropped his last album then????? lol hus is s snitch and he's broke if u want to listen to a broke snitch that's your choice I don't support rats

Mar 26, 2014
And what happened to hus at X fest and at the studio what happened to that waka song hus was supposed to be on lol i highly doubt hus is riding around the burg like you say he is.... But who knows you could be doming him while he drives

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Yea the jacka laced him with a feature... Like I said already he might be on a few features but when's the last album this rats dropped? And didn't berner quit fuckin with him after he saw the paperwork?
Yeah I heard Berner went up to Hus all by himself and said "you're a snitch...I quit fuckin with you!". Then I heard he took the copy of the paperwork and shoved it in his mouth saying "you're out of the mob!! Taylor gang over everything!!!"

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
And what happened to hus at X fest and at the studio what happened to that waka song hus was supposed to be on lol i highly doubt hus is riding around the burg like you say he is.... But who knows you could be doming him while he drives
Did u see the video of the "fight" at X fest? That shit was weak lol. Aint shit happen to Hus, and A-Wax wasn't even in the "fight". Wax has not done shit personally. As for the waka song, I don't know why don't you enlighten me on that and how it is even relevant here. Hus is riding around pittsburg and continually doin shows. If he is a rat, and allowed to do all this, then what does that say about A-Wax? All talk. Again, don't get it twisted I fuck wit Wax but I just aint biased, I call it how I see it.

Mar 26, 2014
Did u see the video of the "fight" at X fest? That shit was weak lol. Aint shit happen to Hus, and A-Wax wasn't even in the "fight". Wax has not done shit personally. As for the waka song, I don't know why don't you enlighten me on that and how it is even relevant here. Hus is riding around pittsburg and continually doin shows. If he is a rat, and allowed to do all this, then what does that say about A-Wax? All talk. Again, don't get it twisted I fuck wit Wax but I just aint biased, I call it how I see it.[/QUOTE

What you gotta say about berner dishoning your boy after seeing the Pwork? Hus got his studio ran in wax was giving out hus features for free on his Twitter he said.... How do you explain getting caught with all those kicks and only getting 4yrs???cmon bro you think if you got caught out of state with all those bricks you'd only be doing 4yrs???? Your crazy. If you want to support a snitch go right ahead . Also what Abt hus sleeping in that abandon building with the tweaker and getting his gun took from him lol