How would you kill yourself?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
I'd probably run a knife over myself, i love blood. Deep cuts fo sure. die bleedin' and paint the floor red.

- not that im gonna kill myself

"Juan Million" - u don't take death seriously, theres 1,000,000 people in the world willing to cut your throat open ear to ear just for tha money in your pocket or for fun. - but then i' guess your afraid to die.

Apr 25, 2002
Daveyboy said:
first i'd tie myself to a chair...then pull out my eyes lashes with a pair of tweezers...then i'd punch myself in the face 14 times..then i'd run outside still tied to the chair..and climb on the roof...and keep jumping off head first till i break my neck...
:confused:....YOU SUMTHIN ELSE MAYNE...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
©úrrëntP¤ð said:
"Juan Million" - u don't take death seriously, theres 1,000,000 people in the world willing to cut your throat open ear to ear just for tha money in your pocket or for fun. - but then i' guess your afraid to die.
There are 6 billion people in the world, I'm pretty sure I'm not on any one of those 1,000,000 people's throat smile list.

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
Juan Million said:

There are 6 billion people in the world, I'm pretty sure I'm not on any one of those 1,000,000 people's throat smile list.
A strong mind and a loving humour can make a man more than a 100 people in heart. Step backwards and look around you, did you notice the things you did not see before? - If you need to see a doctor,don't leave it to late!

©úrrëntP¤ð

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Juan Million said:

Life isn't fun and games at all! It's a struggle, thus the reason people hope for a better place when they pass on. Sorry to hear about the hard shit you've gone through but others have it worse and still they try to live their lives the best they can. Life is full of shit, but you always learn from it. You for example tried to committ suicide, you learned that wasn't a smart idea and now you don't wish to die. That's wonderful! Some of life's most valuable lessons are taught through bad shit.
I PHEEL THAT PHO REAL HOMIE, IM JUS SAYIN SOME OPH US GO THROUGH SOME SHIT THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER SEE, AND I DO AGREE THAT THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE WITH A WORSE SITUATION, BUT I PHELT LIKE I JUS COULDNT HANDLE MY SHIT ANYMORE, I DIDNT WANT TO WAKE UP EVERYDAY AND HAVE TO PHACE MY LIPHE, NO, I DONT WISH TO DIE ANYMORE, BUT BELIEVE ME, ITS NOT SOMETHING IM SCARED OPH...REAL TALK...ABA

Apr 25, 2002
©úrrëntP¤ð said:

A strong mind and a loving humour can make a man more than a 100 people in heart. Step backwards and look around you, did you notice the things you did not see before? - If you need to see a doctor,don't leave it to late!

©úrrëntP¤ð
What else did Mr. Rogers teach you?

May 5, 2002
I aint sayin shit...last time i said somethin bout killin myself they locced me up in the hopital for a week on "suicide watch" in the psychiatric ward....that shit succed. I wasnt even serious when i said it, i was just stressed out.

May 4, 2002
M-PHIVE said:

I HOPE THAT WASNT DIRECTED AT ME, YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME, MY LIPHE, OR WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH, IVE BEEN THROUGH SHIT YOU COULDNT HANDLE I PROMISE, I ALMOST COULDNT HANDLE IT, DONT JUDGE ME...ABA
it wasnt directed towards u homie, its my opinions on the subject...... u aint the only one who been through shit N seen shit that makes u not want to see another day.. TRUST ME