How would you kill yourself?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
If you had decided to kill yourself, which method of death would you choose and what would your reasons be? which would be easiest?
-------- How would you kill yourself? ---------------

gun in the side of the head
gun in the mouth
get someone else to shoot you
hanging
cut your throat open
cut your wrists
stab yourself somewhere in the middle
take an overdose
Poison
Gas yourself with fumes
jump from height out of a building or tower
starve yourself
pour flamable liquids over yourself and light
Smash your car / bike up (road accident)
run in front of car / train

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
OVERDOSE fo sho! It would be fun as hell for a last trip. Prolly use LSD, Coke, Heroin (for the first time), Weed, liquor.
I doubt it would be painful either.

If i was running from the police tho, i guess id die in a car wreck. Id most likely be driving a super fast car, so id undo my seatbelt and ram into a roadblock or head on to a police car at like 160mph.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
first i'd tie myself to a chair...then pull out my eyes lashes with a pair of tweezers...then i'd punch myself in the face 14 times..then i'd run outside still tied to the chair..and climb on the roof...and keep jumping off head first till i break my neck...

May 7, 2002
Daveyboy said:
first i'd tie myself to a chair...then pull out my eyes lashes with a pair of tweezers...then i'd punch myself in the face 14 times..then i'd run outside still tied to the chair..and climb on the roof...and keep jumping off head first till i break my neck...
That sounds like a solid plan. LMAO.

May 12, 2002
I would go on a murder spree and take out anyone whoever did me or family wrong, after that make a call to 911 about a car getting broken in to, wait for the cops to show up and take out as many as I can.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'd never kill myself. Shit can get real bad, but people don't realize that it's NOT bad FOREVER. Stay positive and there won't be any problems...

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
SEE I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD SO IT AINT AGAINST MY BELIEPHS. I DID TRY TO KILL MYSELPH ONCE, I TOOK A SHIT LOAD OPH EXCEDRINE, I MEAN A SHITLOAD...ALL THAT HAPPENED WAS I THREW UP HELLA MUCH AND I STARTED PHALLIN ASLEEP REALLY THINKIN I WAS DYIN, THEN I WOKE UP LIKE TWO DAYS LATER PHEELIN SICC AS PHUCC, MAD CUZ I WAS STILL ALIVE, BUT THAT WAS A COUPLE YEARS AGO, IVE HAD SOME "REVELATIONS", SINCE THEN AND PHIGURED THIS PHUCCED UP LIPHE IS STILL WORTH LIVIN, SO I NO LONGER WISH TO DIE, IM JUST NOT SCARED OPH IT AT ALL..ABA

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
or wait...maybe i could cut my wiener off and bleed to death...or stab myself in the eye with a pencil...or wait..maybe i could just take a gun out and shoot myself in the gutt...then pour acid in my wound...or i could just get a rope and tie it to the back of a bus and to my leg and lay down...or jump out in front of a speeding train...or maybe i could even call miss cleo and ask her when a plane will crash then book a flight...

Apr 25, 2002
This thread is totally pointless. No offense but I think Blight is a complete moron for actually takin it seriously and answering it. It's kinda sad to discuss how you would kill yourself if you decided to. Who in their right fuckin mind just decides to kill themselves.

Oh boy...I've heard of some fucked up people but damn...anyone who took this post seriously takes the cake!

Sorry Blight, but that's just sickning.

Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
NOT EVERYBODIES LIPHE IS JUST PHUN AND GAMES, IVE BEEN THROUGH SOME REAL HARD SHIT SO I WAS COMMENTIN ON IT....ABA
Life isn't fun and games at all! It's a struggle, thus the reason people hope for a better place when they pass on. Sorry to hear about the hard shit you've gone through but others have it worse and still they try to live their lives the best they can. Life is full of shit, but you always learn from it. You for example tried to committ suicide, you learned that wasn't a smart idea and now you don't wish to die. That's wonderful! Some of life's most valuable lessons are taught through bad shit.