How to pass a drug test

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
I applied for a job with a big hotel, and it said in the disclaimer that I may need a drug screen.

I don't smoke that much weed. Smoked off and on for a few weeks, then stopped for two weeks, then smoke about an eighth over a two week period, and then quit a few days ago when I learned about this job.

So I'm drinkin lots of water and tryin to exercise to flush my system. I have a pretty high metabolism so I'm thinkin the thc will be gone in 2-3 weeks no problem.

Anyone else have any advice or tips on flushing ur system for a piss test?

Feb 28, 2008
Before applying to ANY job you should give yourself a break...

Really..... It isnt that hard to do....And then you wont have to stress about a gay ass piss test.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Niacin (don't over-heat yourself though), working out, and plenty of water. Some advanced drug-tests can tell if you've done high amounts of niacin to flush your system though, so stopping that a few days before the test would be a good thing.

Feb 3, 2006
Get some clean piss put it in a condom and hide it by your nuts. Before you take the test drive around with your car heater on. Make sure your clean piss is warm before you take the test. You will pass with no problems. Thank me later..

May 31, 2006
^^^This, passed twice with it!
this may work but my job made me empty my pockets and shit..

but if u got a fast metabolism like me, you should be fine. i smoked almost 3 weeks before i got my job. the thc clings to your fat. so if u aint fat then dont trip haha. drink hella water, exercise, fuck your lady/freak for marathon lengths. then all u gotta do is wait for the green light call

Mar 12, 2010
Gargle with then swallow sand it will absorb the thc in your system for the piss test if they do a hair test your going to have to wash up with a sandpaper wash rag you should pass with flying colors if done right

jk good luck some people it flushes out of your system very quickly but it depends on whether they do hair or piss test. piss i think is 30 days and hair test i think its 90 days