How to pass a drug test

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I applied for a job with a big hotel, and it said in the disclaimer that I may need a drug screen.

I don't smoke that much weed. Smoked off and on for a few weeks, then stopped for two weeks, then smoke about an eighth over a two week period, and then quit a few days ago when I learned about this job.

So I'm drinkin lots of water and tryin to exercise to flush my system. I have a pretty high metabolism so I'm thinkin the thc will be gone in 2-3 weeks no problem.

Anyone else have any advice or tips on flushing ur system for a piss test?

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
this may work but my job made me empty my pockets and shit..

but if u got a fast metabolism like me, you should be fine. i smoked almost 3 weeks before i got my job. the thc clings to your fat. so if u aint fat then dont trip haha. drink hella water, exercise, fuck your lady/freak for marathon lengths. then all u gotta do is wait for the green light call
even if your a fat guy like myself if u stay cool for about 3 weeks youll be str8. just remember thc does cling to your fat and when u piss thats where it comes from so i would not suggest working out 4-5 days b4 your test. so go ahead do what u gotta do 5 days b4 flush system drink water cranberry juice etc...

just the day of the piss test treat it normal give them your 2nd or 3rd piss of the day not your first and youll be str8. i know i just passed mine for the GOV today.

Sep 23, 2006
Well, yea but you don't take it out of your pocket stupid! lol If its for a job they cant pat you down or go in your pockets! Take out your keys, wallet, etc...leave the fake piss in your pocket!
Hell yea, I did the same thing... they just ask you have anything in your pockets just say no

May 27, 2009
I got surprised by a piss test back in the day. I just started drinking water like crazy. I kept saying I had stage fright even though I had to piss like a mother fucker. After an hour or two of drinking water I said I wanted to smoke a cig to maybe relax me. I went and pissed. Came back and drank 4 or 5 more cups water. Went down to piss in the cup and started filling the cup midstream. Don't piss directly into the cup, let some go first.

Make sure your piss is clear and you should be OK. My friend in the Army claims he would take piss tests like that while high.

I've heard you can dip your finger in bleach and let it dry, then stir up the piss that bleached finger. Or add some water from the toilet if they don't have an observer. Haven't tried either of those methods.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
If it takes you two weeks to smoke an eighth, you are either (1) in high school or (2) going to pass with flying colors.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
dont be a fuckin idiot, passing a drug test is hella easy...just get yourself a dialysis machine and do 6 hour cleansing sessions, drink 1/4 gallon of bleach miuxed with vinegar at a ration of 8/1 and then snort up like an 8.5 grams of OxyClean (that shit works hella good)

soaks your nuts in acetone for 30 minutes and inject liquid plumber into your bladder and BAM!!!!

all clean

i guarantee that you will not have to worry about passing a drug test....that will be the lst thing to worry about...

by the way, the will ensure you pass every drug test for the rest of your short agonizing life