How to clean ps2 games?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
I just bought a used copy of GTA3 and after I play for a little bit it'll freeze up and say "error reading the grand theft auto 3 dvd" shit makes me mad cause it usually does it when i'm really into it and shit ... but anyway.

Does anyone know how to clean Ps2 games?

Jun 27, 2002
buy a cleaning kit for like 9.99 from Walgreen, Walmart...etc..or

Use rubbing alcohol. its the same formula they use in the cleaning kit....that and a cotton ball. rub toward the outer edge from the inside in small circles....

I heard toothpaste can be used to fill in small scratches, it kinda worked for me, look online for info about this...do a search

May 13, 2002
how much u pay for the used copy ? is it just dirty or scratch'd too ?

shit i jus seen somewhere they sellin New gta3 an vice city 30 for both

thats a good deal imo...

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
mustynutz said:
buy a cleaning kit for like 9.99 from Walgreen, Walmart...etc..or

Use rubbing alcohol. its the same formula they use in the cleaning kit....that and a cotton ball. rub toward the outer edge from the inside in small circles....

I heard toothpaste can be used to fill in small scratches, it kinda worked for me, look online for info about this...do a search
good shit ... I can afford 9.99

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
a disc doctor is the muthafucking shit to get, cost me $30 and fixed so many scratched cds!!! it takes off a tiny layer on the bottom of the disc to make it readable again. u can use it for hella too without it taking too much off, i believe its like 40 times but u only need it a few times at most if u scratch ur discs hella

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
tony206 said:
a disc doctor is the muthafucking shit to get, cost me $30 and fixed so many scratched cds!!! it takes off a tiny layer on the bottom of the disc to make it readable again. u can use it for hella too without it taking too much off, i believe its like 40 times but u only need it a few times at most if u scratch ur discs hella
where they sell that at?

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
prolly all the game stores and cd stores in the mall. it also is called a skip doctor. after around 40 times using it the the wheel that repairs the discs needs to be replaced, it costs 12.99. i got the replacement kit at a sam goody.

Proven tool to repair the primary disc-related causes of screen freezing, booting problems, skipping and distortion in music, movie, game, and data discs
Patented radial polishing process does what wiping can't
Easy to use
Fixes CDs and DVDs
Also fixes Playstation1, Playstation2, XBox, Nintendo, and other CD-style games