How the hell do SUVs...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2006
go faster than 85 on the freeway? I don't see the logic in driving that fast with gas prices so high unless you have a company car.

May 11, 2002
There is probably nothing worse right now than having an SUV, going 80 on the freeway and getting popped for a speeding ticket.

Jul 25, 2007
whats the point of even having a SUV if you dont use it out to the woods or off-road on the daily. SUV's are built for there off-road abilities not to use for commutes or going to the mall. people dont know how to be reasonable. I hardly even see Hummers on the road anymore. With todays gas prices I cant blame them.

Apr 26, 2006
whats the point of even having a SUV if you dont use it out to the woods or off-road on the daily. SUV's are built for there off-road abilities not to use for commutes or going to the mall. people dont know how to be reasonable. I hardly even see Hummers on the road anymore. With todays gas prices I cant blame them.
Probably because they have large families and don't feel like driving a van or station wagon. It's the only way to drive in style if you have a large family. Other than that, I say fuck SUVs. If your just a single dude and you drive a big ass SUV, your an idiot, I'm sorry. SUVs don't impress me at all if your intention is to go just for looks, their all too common, it's all the same shit out there on the roads. Not to mention, their slow as fuck. I can't stand fools who try to haul ass in SUVs.

Jan 5, 2006
i got mine for $800, running.. just flushed the radiator and replaced the heads, 85k miles.. its a 97 "exploder" sport 2dr. I need the space for when i tow shit. I'm about to be riding a motorcycle so i dont really give a shit.

Jan 1, 2006
I hit 90 - 100 easy going to work between 10:20 - 10:40am. But it's only a 12 minute drive or less.

Driving fast is nothing... it all depends on how you accelerate when you enter the freewway. RPM's can kill you gas if you floor it every time, but gradually stepping up to that speed is ok

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I have a honda passport that used to get good mileage but now it has a fucked up engine so its eating up gas like a bitch, I gotta wait for another paycheck or two to do anything about it.....luckily I don't drive much, or at least try not to

Mar 10, 2007
yea my patna got a fuckin expo.. and he be smashin on the freeway and doin hella unnecessary revvin and shit.. I just hit him with the "Nigga you stupid."

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Probably because they have large families and don't feel like driving a van or station wagon. It's the only way to drive in style if you have a large family. Other than that, I say fuck SUVs. If your just a single dude and you drive a big ass SUV, your an idiot, I'm sorry. SUVs don't impress me at all if your intention is to go just for looks, their all too common, it's all the same shit out there on the roads. Not to mention, their slow as fuck. I can't stand fools who try to haul ass in SUVs.
First...who takes an Escalade or Navigator offroading? (Not at you, BOOBOO)...

And you answered it perfectly, I think. I have a family, and work hard enough that I refuse to ride in a minivan. Period.

And my Navigator isn't slow...that's an optical illusion. LOL

Jul 25, 2007
First...who takes an Escalade or Navigator offroading? (Not at you, BOOBOO)...

And you answered it perfectly, I think. I have a family, and work hard enough that I refuse to ride in a minivan. Period.

And my Navigator isn't slow...that's an optical illusion. LOL
Cant knock anyone who wants to drive in style. IMO if i had kids id rock them new minivans that are basically transformers inside that come with hella TVs. My side car would be some Luxury Benz or Jag on some 22s. Thats just me.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
what is the price of fuel in the US? here its £1.15 a litre which is the equivalent of $2
(4.5 litres in gallon)