how the fuck i come up on pac name?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
Thereal said:
medford was the shit it was some tight ass bitches there,i just talked to my boy dave weiner in hawaii today and he is working on gettin me down there . i been dreaming of hawaii since i was a kid.
haha! tell Dave that he still owes me a drink and a t-shirt off you guys. Man.. Hawaii's dope as hell, but just about everything is expensive as hell there and the traffic lights are so fuckin high!!! But shit, there are hot girls everywhere and the beaches kick asssss.

also, is Strange still keepin in touch with Marc Cerami?? he's the THE most modest rich guy I was ever introduced to!!! plus, he don't even dress all materialistic and shit!! much love Tech can't wait to chill with you again bro!

Sep 26, 2002
JuggalOutkAxt said:
also, is Strange still keepin in touch with Marc Cerami?? he's the THE most modest rich guy I was ever introduced to!!! plus, he don't even dress all materialistic and shit!! much love Tech can't wait to chill with you again bro!
isnt mark cerami the president or something of MSC?

Oct 16, 2002
yes ,we still fuck with msc.does msc stand for,A.music of south central.B.mark steven cerami.or C.missouri's sickest concoction. let me know , if you THINK you know.

Dec 29, 2004
ill go on a limb here and say C.

but tech i wanna go ahead and clear the mind of all tech n9ne fans in asking:

is the eminem/brotha lynch song recorded or is it even going to be done?

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Thereal said:
we still gonna do WELCOME TO MY WORLD. it will probably be the last collab we do due to scheduals
Em, tech, and lynch Boy that shit`s gonna be heated! This album is gonna be off da chain! Tech n9ne deffinatly on the come up!!!!! You killin em dead tech! :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: for REAL!

Dec 29, 2004
Slither said:
Doesn't get better than that! Can't wait!

So what all collabs so far??
yeah man, what can we expect as far as collabs on everready

buy the way YOU ARE THE SHIT for answering these questions
hope everready boosts you to the mainstream because i have my bitch slap hand ready for all these mainstream faggots that will say "i've always been a tech n9ne fan even before he got famous"

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
umbravo said:
yeah man, what can we expect as far as collabs on everready

hope everready boosts you to the mainstream because i have my bitch slap hand ready for all these mainstream faggots that will say "i've always been a tech n9ne fan even before he got famous"
I feel ya patna!

Nov 14, 2003
umbravo said:
im waiting for the guy who put the post on whatever forum that was saying tech is weak and shit to turn around and be like, "man, tech is the shit." lol

Aug 16, 2003
Thereal said:
we still gonna do WELCOME TO MY WORLD. it will probably be the last collab we do due to scheduals

Do you have any plans on a single yet for the new album (other than Jellisicle)? And would you consider doing a video for Welcome to my world if schedules allowed it ?

Jan 28, 2005
Thereal said:
THANK YOU. I NOW HAVE A REASON TO LIVE TO THIS FALL.

Im gunna have to go with (B) after reviewing the T9X dvd. Lol, Tech got a muthafuckin multiple choice quiz starting.