how the fuck i come up on pac name?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
I'm just listen to that interview, and I can't remember who (one of the outlawz) said that it was agrivating the hell out of him of people using Pac's voice and like he was saying that EM and 50 was on that shit and people was kowl wit it cause they are affiliated with DRE. And he was comparing them to TECH saying that no body really heard TECH's verse on "Thugs Get Lonely Too" because that TECH is not as big as them (EM & 50) and they were just saying that TECH is fam to em' (OutLawz) and that they were erritated by people "TRYING" to be Pac or say they knew him even when they didn't. AYO TECH that nigga's name is NEMO (or some shit like that) the interveiwer.

Jun 22, 2004
Of course Tech is going to Germany, if he goin 2 europe, cuz Germany is one of the quickest and largerst growin countrys in the world.
-sam

Sep 4, 2003
It's good to hear from you tech.. I hope you get to travel your ass off around the world due the much success that is coming your way! :siccness:

much love and respect!
Volrox

Jul 1, 2004
Thereal said:
yeah, we are gonna do it all the way BIG on EVERREADY.snippets, shows all over the world this time. this is it, the moment we all been waiting for,to see the whole world sprung off this best kept secret, TECH MUTHA FUCKIN N9NE.
HELL MUTHAFUCKIN YEA!! Keep on Keepin on and ill see ya may 5th

Jun 6, 2004
I'm over here scratchin' like a crack head for the next cd mayne lol cant wait for that shit. When is the next time you are coming to MICHIGAN or close to GRAND RAPIDS?

Oct 10, 2003
Thereal said:
eyes are wide, back inside. EVERREADY will hit the us this fall.i cant wait to go to ASIA dog, i always wrote my music so that i could travel and thats why you hear me say shit like BISMALLAH which is arabic for in the name of GOD, SUG MIN KUK which is sweedish for suck my dick, you pronounce it sue me ku.and im sure you all know what SHIEZAH means.also RAU DIG which is german for like ho bitch,you pronounce it HOY DISH.so yeah i cant wait to come to you guys man,from KANSAS CITY KING to KING OF THE WORLD baby. TECH N9NE
U need any ducth words for that collection give me a holla,i'll teach u some dutch words.

Dec 1, 2003
<~~still aint even heard the Tech-Pac song...

But truthfully, lyrically I'd have to say "Tech" got it sewed up. I don't listen to Mainstream shit anymore cuzz aint nuthin' to it...There are some tight cats in the game, deliveries, and style wise. But their content is the same garbage azz recycled shit we been hearing for years. Aint no one coming lyrically like "Tech" and his look and the way he comes, real and raw, is what i think got the industry so afraid to fucc with him. Can't recycle that, so when he's gone wtf they gonna do. We aint gonna go for that same lame shit. Pac aint never got me listenin' to your shit, it's real cats, striving and starving that respect you and put you up. Cats like "J-Biggz" from KWNZ in Reno, Midwest invasions, Dice, Xta-c, Big Dave, all these people put me on to the virus...Regardless of what happens n K.C. as far as who is who or "Next Up" you laid it out for them to play it out. Keep it movin playa!!!~

Jan 28, 2005
Im sayin Tech should let us know wut up with a few collaborations on this here board.....

COME ON MAYNE. GET AT US MAYNE. MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOU TELL US.

ha

Apr 21, 2003
i wish he would just clear up that Eminem and Brotha Lynch thing... Damn i wanna hear everready we need snippets damn it lol... naw i can wait it just means it'll be better...

Sep 16, 2002
yo Tech, tell Travis that I'll be going to The Phillippines AGAIN this Spring Break and I would LOVE to get ahold of the new Everready snippit cd's if possible before I leave so I can spread the virus over there like I did last year!! I just bought a new Canon rebel digital camera and a nice Toshiba laptop and I'm ready to help you spread the word of "Everready: The Religion" in every which way that I can, bro!! hit me up!

Feb 12, 2004
Thereal said:
eyes are wide, back inside. EVERREADY will hit the us this fall.i cant wait to go to ASIA dog, i always wrote my music so that i could travel and thats why you hear me say shit like BISMALLAH which is arabic for in the name of GOD, SUG MIN KUK which is sweedish for suck my dick, you pronounce it sue me ku.and im sure you all know what SHIEZAH means.also RAU DIG which is german for like ho bitch,you pronounce it HOY DISH.so yeah i cant wait to come to you guys man,from KANSAS CITY KING to KING OF THE WORLD baby. TECH N9NE
now that puts a BIG BIG smile on my face :classic:

hope to hear one or two hebrew words on everready..
here's for start - peace/hello = SHALOM
:)

Aug 16, 2003
Volrox said:
It's good to hear from you tech.. I hope you get to travel your ass off around the world due the much success that is coming your way! :siccness:

much love and respect!
Volrox

Volrox pop glocks w/ Smittycal!!!!!

Holla at cha boy !!!!!!

Aug 23, 2002
Thereal said:
medford was the shit it was some tight ass bitches there,i just talked to my boy dave weiner in hawaii today and he is working on gettin me down there . i been dreaming of hawaii since i was a kid.
WHOA! That would be the shit!!! Hawaii barely got anybody comin down here. (Well, anybody good that is.) A Tech concert down here would make my life complete. lol

Aug 23, 2002
Im on Oahu too. Already told my friends and my bro about a possible Tech concert and they ready to get at it. Not sure how may Tech heads we got in hawaii but I know they used to play Slacker & Ima Tell on the radio a couple times.