how the fuck i come up on pac name?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
for one, when qd3 called me and said that he wanted me to do a song with pac i was honored.for two afeni always knew what qd3 was doing with pacs music since he was one of pacs MAIN producers. for 3 the only outlaws i know is EDI, MUTAH,and CASTRO so all them other niggas i aint never met besides my REGIME brother GONZOE so who ever said the shit obviously dont remember me from qd3 house or aint never met me b4.for 4 aint no super star nigga ever championed my album sayin im the next nigga to blow ,i had to build that shit myself along with TRAV and a few past niggas.every fan or record sell came from my blood sweat and tears so when a nigga claims that i used some one elses fame to get where im at today, it becomes a problem.i aint never been given a fair chance or a mutha fuckin silver spoon in this dirty game so who ever said the shit get at me and let me know how i came up on pac name cause i been bussin my ass for years and got hella FANS,BITCHES and MONEY to show for it. TECH N9NE all muh fuckin day.

Oct 16, 2002
sorry it took me so long to respond i stay on the road and in the studio and the only way i find shit out is thru TRAV. when TRAV told me this shit i was furious because i thought niggas would remember that i lived with qd3 and he was my producer as well as pacs and the outlaws

Oct 16, 2002
i aint heard the interview but i hope it aint EDI, MUTAH or CASTRO cause them the niggas that showed me love, and if it is one of them they gotta holla at me and tell me whats on they minds cause obviously they forgot how the shit went down and made a mistake in judgement

Apr 27, 2004
that shit is fucked up if they're speaking bad on you. On the subject of you and pac i was pissed when em took ya verse off of thugs get lonely 2 for loyal 2 the game.
Hey tech-if u get a chance get at me, i want to holla at you about the Grand Junction show

Oct 16, 2002
medford was the shit it was some tight ass bitches there,i just talked to my boy dave weiner in hawaii today and he is working on gettin me down there . i been dreaming of hawaii since i was a kid.

Nov 9, 2003
Yo you come down here and your are gonna love the shit
wherever I go I get people loose on caribou lou's and bumpin anghellic. everyone loves the tracks even when i was livin in italy I had them playin your beats in some of the clubs.
Cursed being my fav out of all of them
so you ever gonna tease us with some snippets of ever ready cause I have no chance of going to concerts cause I am out here in hawaii and I have heard from this forum that your playin some of the new shit at concerts.

Chuck Taylor

Oct 16, 2002
yeah, we are gonna do it all the way BIG on EVERREADY.snippets, shows all over the world this time. this is it, the moment we all been waiting for,to see the whole world sprung off this best kept secret, TECH MUTHA FUCKIN N9NE.

Nov 9, 2003
Hey you gotta be really pissed about Vintage tech out there already being downloaded huh. even though you know and I know that everyones gonna buy it anyways. That monster song and Red necro is hot and S.h.e. ass crazy as it sounds is aite also.

Chuck T

Sep 26, 2002
Tech or Travis would it be possible to get some promo shit for everready shipped to europe... i'm tryin to come up with a list of people here willin to do some promotin and then you all could just send one package to one address and that person would distribute it to the rest on the continent..

Nov 9, 2003
Yo its crazy cause I never heard of Tech N9ne till absolute power came out I lived in japan for awhile and i did shrooms all the time and was fuckin bitches that gave me crabs and shit and I would just run the streets of japan actin a crazy fool. When I went home to Joplin your newest album dropped and alot of the stuff you rap about me and my friends did oversea's so you gotta be the tightest rapper in my book.

Chuck t