how much is copper per lb in your area?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
been collecting from my work everyday for 3weeks now.. got over 150lbs maybe more of that shit.. they jackin me by these messed up perhour wages while the same company on the east coast are makin literally twice what were makin out in cali. so im doin that shit back. copper running 2.80 lb out here $$$..im gettin ready to cash in.. what about in your area?

Aug 24, 2003
what the fuck this is the funniest thread ive seen in a year

are you pulling the copper wiring out of the walls or how the fuck did you come up with 150 lbs of copper?

Apr 25, 2002
I recently read about some people stealing the flower urns from cemeteries because they are copper. Cost people like $400 to have a place to put flowers for dead people and someone is going around stealing them.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Their stealin it out of baseball lights around here.anything they can get...a couple meth heads even dressed up in construction gear and were stealing it in broad daylight.

Here's from todays paper
"Copper traders in particular eyed the labor negotiations taking place in Mexico and Chile, where workers at several copper mines have different strike threats looming between June 8 and 11 if contract terms aren't settled."

"Nymex copper shed 6.7 cents to $3.3745 a pound in midday trading."

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
That is hella funny my friends step dad would go out and break into junk yards and steal sheet metal. He would give us a couple of dollars if we sorted it for him.

Jan 4, 2006
Gas One said:
only crackheads sell copper.
dont know bout that, my dads a plumber and takes the scraps at the end of the jobs, made like 5gs last year off copper and all he did was pick up and take it in somewhere. Helped him buy a brand new Harley. if it was aluminum cans i would say only crackheads do that.

Dec 4, 2006
so you're your the little fucker that's been stealing copper from my neighbors company building....I'M GONNA GET YOU SUCKA!

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
better be careful homes.. im in construction and our shit gets jacked all the time. our company is written all over the wire and if recyclers within 100miles of our area come up on that wire without it being us whose recycling and they call us. you wouldnt believe how many people have been caught doin that shit. btw copper here is 1.80 per lb. we had 250lbs bout 2 weeks ago and got almost 4 hun. we didnt however have 100% copper wire equaling 250lbs. it was just a gang of excess wire thrown into a tote.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
hitthegas said:
dont know bout that, my dads a plumber and takes the scraps at the end of the jobs, made like 5gs last year off copper and all he did was pick up and take it in somewhere. Helped him buy a brand new Harley. if it was aluminum cans i would say only crackheads do that.
lol @ that.

plumbers ARE crackheads.

if your dad picked up cans and bought a new harley, or turned in his beer bottles, it would be the same deal.