How many yall niggas like to see lil cs do a collab with mr doctor???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
if a artist is weak then hes weak.....if doc dont come tight on his own shit he definetely wont come tight on cs shit....

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

NAW NAW CHECC IT I THINK DOC AND LIL C.S WOULD FIT PERFECT WITH THAT CRICET NIGGA ON THE BEAT AND DOC AINT WEAK THAT NIGGA STILL TIGHT I HAD THIS DEBATE ON THE SICCMADE BOARD

LIL C.S YOU NO DOC PERSONALLY RITE?

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Nah homey, I don't know him personally and I've never really heard him(so I can't say if he's tight or not), but from what I've read most people ain't feelin' him no more. I've never heard set rippin bloccstyle. I was in the feds when that came out and we can't get cd's and pacages and shit in there. I heard it was hard though, and he sold a gang of units. But it's 2002 now, and nobody is really sellin' hella big on the underground anymore, so I don't see how this could benefit me. It can hurt me more than anything cuz it's a lot rumors out there about some snitch shit, and that's one thing I don't fuc with. I don't know the full story so I'm not going to judge him on that, but if I ever did fuc wit' him I would have to find out if that shit is true. Real speech. I don't have nothin' against dude though. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Young Drawmuh, what's up folks? Man, I'm just tryna' do the damn thang. Out here hustlin' this music shit like it's dime bags of weed, and keys. As far as Doc, I don't know your folks only what I've heard, and I would have to find out if that shit is true if we ever were to collab. I don't go on rumors though, but I keep them in the bac of my head, but if it comes from a credible nigga 9 times out 10 I'm going to believe it. But I'm not going to get on here and talk down on the nigga, cuz I don't know shit about the situation. I'm not going to disrespect any nigga until it's proven, or they show me that they don't deserve to be respected. Holla at your boy. One. LIL C.S.

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
LIL C.S. said:
Young Drawmuh, what's up folks? Man, I'm just tryna' do the damn thang. Out here hustlin' this music shit like it's dime bags of weed, and keys. As far as Doc, I don't know your folks only what I've heard, and I would have to find out if that shit is true if we ever were to collab. I don't go on rumors though, but I keep them in the bac of my head, but if it comes from a credible nigga 9 times out 10 I'm going to believe it. But I'm not going to get on here and talk down on the nigga, cuz I don't know shit about the situation. I'm not going to disrespect any nigga until it's proven, or they show me that they don't deserve to be respected. Holla at your boy. One. LIL C.S.

I FEEL U CUZZ.......lets bang sumpin out loc...... get at me....... i think a DRAWMUH & C'z tracc....would be slumpin.....

[email protected]

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

mayn fucc these fool tryna regulate the real feel the real and that rite there is regardless of circumstance
mr doctor is one of the best and still is
so sticc a dicc in yo ear and fucc whut u heard
peace