how many people here are new to this forum since everready came out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
Funny thing is, its the so called "vets" fucking it up... I swear you guys are like a bunch of kids with blocks when it comes to this forum shit... People should be welcoming the new members instead of flaming them.

Nov 7, 2006
Str8MrE said:
Funny thing is, its the so called "vets" fucking it up... I swear you guys are like a bunch of kids with blocks when it comes to this forum shit... People should be welcoming the new members instead of flaming them.
i agree wit u fully. its like some of u want tech to go big in the rap game but only have the same fans from calm before the storm to absolute power.

if he ever gets to be platinum then what u think this place is gonna look like then

Apr 21, 2003
ya'll new people need to understand why we are so touchy with our board...people have been here for 4+ years, they were here hitting the streets with promo shit and giving albums to people and spreading the word 5 years ago.

ya'll don't understand...this board used to be a gathering of friends with a common obsession with no BS involved...we came here to discuss tech and what we have done or what could be done to get his shit out there and how we could get everyone to realize his music!

don't get me wrong, it's awesome that it has grown so much because that means the virus is hitting....but lets face it....you would of been here sooner if you were so dedicated, because this is the #1 spot for tech n9ne promotion, news, ect. and thats the mother fucking truth!

so lets stop all this complaining about how the vets fuck this board up...because if it wasn't for them then all of ya'll would know nothing...all the questions would go unanswered. so lets stop all the bullshit right now, cuz i'm sick of reading it and i would hate to stop coming here, its been in my daily routine for awhile now and i don't want to break it!

<3 momma stacie lol

**edit** this was not strictly directed towards Str8MrE...over the past few months many people have been complaining about the so called "vets" your post just put me over the edge!! and i am aware that you have a sign up date of 02. thanks!

Nov 7, 2006
^^^ good point except for the u wouldve been here sooner. i always on this site since early 03 but just never signed up cuz i didnt know how to do that shit. then my comp broke and didnt have one for a minute then once i got it back i checked and then u needed to sign up for it so i did and got hooked to posting. so dont say that new ppl arent as dedicated cause i bet i'm just as dedicated as u

May 31, 2006
Trick420 I agree with you on alot of what you said there , it it wasnt for all of the vets i would of never heard any tech n9ne!

and i just didnt register cuz when i started visiting this board you didnt have to be registered to view posts...

Sep 16, 2006
i dont like the overall feeling of this forum, lots of hostility
lots of juggalos and anti-juggalos
lots of people think that they are god and slam those who dont share the same opinion as them.
but all in all this is the best tech forum and just got to put up with the bullshit and dish some of it back out.

Mar 16, 2005
Trick420 said:
ya'll new people need to understand why we are so touchy with our board...people have been here for 4+ years, they were here hitting the streets with promo shit and giving albums to people and spreading the word 5 years ago.

ya'll don't understand...this board used to be a gathering of friends with a common obsession with no BS involved...we came here to discuss tech and what we have done or what could be done to get his shit out there and how we could get everyone to realize his music!

don't get me wrong, it's awesome that it has grown so much because that means the virus is hitting....but lets face it....you would of been here sooner if you were so dedicated, because this is the #1 spot for tech n9ne promotion, news, ect. and thats the mother fucking truth!

so lets stop all this complaining about how the vets fuck this board up...because if it wasn't for them then all of ya'll would know nothing...all the questions would go unanswered. so lets stop all the bullshit right now, cuz i'm sick of reading it and i would hate to stop coming here, its been in my daily routine for awhile now and i don't want to break it!

<3 momma stacie lol

**edit** this was not strictly directed towards Str8MrE...over the past few months many people have been complaining about the so called "vets" your post just put me over the edge!! and i am aware that you have a sign up date of 02. thanks!

good post.

Also if people come in here and did 2 things first I think it would help alot.

The first thing.....SEARCH
The second thing...READ

Sep 26, 2002
3 RD don't get all defensive if somebody says somehting about you. you're not gonna lose any "credibility." this is the fuckin internet. and yeah, some 'vets' like to take the piss when they see new members and it's kinda childish but it's you who just cant shut the fuck up who keep it alive. this is the fuckin internet and it does not mean you lose your balls if you just let it go.

Nov 7, 2006
Yeah after Everready is when I found this site but I've been listening to Tech for awhile. I didn't hear about him until around last spring on another forum and its fucked up how that is but anyways. It was when "This Is Me" leaked and then someone went and posted "Suicide Letters" and that pretty much did it for me. Got me fiending for more and I guess that's just what powerful music does. I found that dark shit weird at first, but then I grew to appriciate tracks like that when I become less skeptical. Tech's developed into my favorite rapper, and its funny how like, I'd listen to him and then when another rapper would come up on my playlist they just sound boring competing to Tech. Can't wait til his concert on the 8th next month. Ight now vets go ahead and e-pistol whip me.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
dan_1 said:
i only joined recently but came here alot before i registered and i used be registered with the "m80 teams" back when that was happening...
where in Canada r u