how many people here are new to this forum since everready came out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2006
Im pretty new to the forum but it was in anticipation of everready that i started fuckin around and found the forum, though I have been a huge tech fan since i heard the og anghellic

Nov 5, 2006
sometime in dec. but thats a long time to wait knowing that I already own two copies, I cant get on myspace or youtube so all i got is the downloads off Techs official site

May 31, 2006
i only joined recently but came here alot before i registered and i used be registered with the "m80 teams" back when that was happening...

Jan 3, 2003
www.theblendoflife.com
Originally Posted by eklypised
^^^^my nigga, me to, dont know who u are though, seems m80 folks wasnt liked on here when it got shut down

not true, m80 folks weren't like even before it got shut down.

^^^at least ya'll dind't get run out of here like tech9anghellic420 did. i was here for those days.lol. maybe he is still here with a differnt name, who knows. great times. lol

Nov 9, 2006
fastfitzy said:
oh yeah , I bought 2 everready cds online but I wont be able to hear it till i get back from iraq. maybe someone can help
Sorry but we cannot post Everready tracks for ANYONE on the board, otherwise we will get banned and the chances of that are pretty high.

Refer to this post on why we cannot post Everready tracks: http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=166417

Aug 16, 2003
:x
2Jaysic said:
Originally Posted by eklypised
^^^^my nigga, me to, dont know who u are though, seems m80 folks wasnt liked on here when it got shut down

not true, m80 folks weren't like even before it got shut down.

^^^at least ya'll dind't get run out of here like tech9anghellic420 did. i was here for those days.lol. maybe he is still here with a differnt name, who knows. great times. lol

I remember that guy...he was pretty crazy tho. Thoes were pretty intresting times. Thats when ZeroMedia used to post alot to. Anyone know if he ever got out of jail? I'd feel bad if he hasnt had a chance to hear the new Tech yet. Well kinda lol
:x