how many people here are new to this forum since everready came out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
2Jaysic said:
100 posts biiiaaatch! three years! i only post when it counts, no bullish.
Same here...I dont post often but I've been on for a little bit. I see some people that been on for a day and they got like 100000 posts lol. One day I'll quit my job,move back in w/ moms and watch cartoon network 24/7.....but untill then I'll have to be happy w/ the # I got:cool:

Holla:lick:

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
2Jaysic said:
^^^at least ya'll dind't get run out of here like tech9anghellic420 did. i was here for those days.lol. maybe he is still here with a differnt name, who knows. great times. lol
baha! damn that nig was a tard...

pity Zer0 aint here ta clown some of these fools... been a few over the years

one of tha most fucked up would have to be BRAN...that dude was damn infamous from us clownin him

had an IQ of a llama

Aug 16, 2003
I remember the days when Michampin was geting clowned on the regular...Not trying to start a fight or nothing but just thinking back on some old shit lol....

Now he's like one of the OG members on here now lol..
Everybody has been cool lately..especialy now that the albums droped. I think that took alot of the edge off the board.

Holla

Nov 7, 2006
i always went on this site a couple years ago just to see new news on tech then u had to sign up to even see threads but i didnt cuz i was a retard at comps. then i got my own and one of the first thing i did was up cuz i finally knew how to. lol

Aug 28, 2004
ya ive been on for a while just never really post that much.
only come on to see the news, find lyrics, n read all the funny ass fights between juggalos and others lmao. ill admit ive been coming here more often around the release of everready

Jan 28, 2005
KrazeeRDM said:
i always went on this site a couple years ago just to see new news on tech then u had to sign up to even see threads but i didnt cuz i was a retard at comps. then i got my own and one of the first thing i did was up cuz i finally knew how to. lol
lol ya i didn't sign up on here until the threads started being hidden to nonmembers. i was reading threads for a good long while before that tho. but it was good bc once i signed up i'd already been reading everybody for awhile so i didn't have to go thru that stage that all these new kids do of putting repeat posts/threads and making fun of the wrong people haha

Nov 7, 2006
Hood06 said:
lol ya i didn't sign up on here until the threads started being hidden to nonmembers. i was reading threads for a good long while before that tho. but it was good bc once i signed up i'd already been reading everybody for awhile so i didn't have to go thru that stage that all these new kids do of putting repeat posts/threads and making fun of the wrong people haha
same shit here.

May 11, 2004
Hood06 said:
That's all me. Been registered since 04 and this is only my 5th post, But I been reading this shit since it started.

Nov 5, 2006
LiLmEgZ said:
Sorry but we cannot post Everready tracks for ANYONE on the board, otherwise we will get banned and the chances of that are pretty high.

Refer to this post on why we cannot post Everready tracks: http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=166417
See, I think people are assuming that im trying to pirate techs tracks and not have to pay, but im as big a supporter as most on here and if you check my post in the (my second home) thread youll see i attached scan of my online order from Strange, I aint asking nobody to post tech tracks, I know the rules. I am sure there are plenty of intelligent people in this forum.