how many of yall work 2 jobs here......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
damn this shit is a bitch.........work at hooters and at chilis......this shit takes a toll on me...anyone else work 2 jobs.......

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back

chili.s baby bCk ribs

Mar 30, 2006
I have 2 degree's and still can't find a job at all. It's truly who you know who can get your foot in the door. Your best bets are going back to school or maintaining your job/jobs until you can find the guaranteed next thing.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I have 2 degree's and still can't find a job at all. It's truly who you know who can get your foot in the door. Your best bets are going back to school or maintaining your job/jobs until you can find the guaranteed next thing.
you need to sell and promote yourself better.

Dec 20, 2002
I got laid off awhile ago,going to school now...but when I was working I was working 14-15 hours a day ike if I was working two jobs...the money was good to hella overtime n double time but sucks works just slow

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
exactly man. Depending on where you live, it ain't that easy. My wife wants to move back to the LA area to be closer to family but we're going to need some divine favor to make it with 2 kids.

I work 1 job and go to school part time. It's a bitch though cause I was taking 7 credits last semester and I work 10 hour days so it makes for some really long days. Tryin to do my thing and raise 2 kids under the age of 3 and keep my wife happy is basically like working 4 jobs.

Dec 20, 2002
chrishog^^ I feel your pain,im ucky my baby mom got a good ass job while I goto school and ollect unemployement...hopfully when i finish school the work force will turn around

Dec 17, 2004
after graduating i was working 3 part time jobs and a research job...so basically 4 part time jobs. they all paid $13-20 hr so added up i was making decent money, but waking up every morning at 530 and only having a few hours a night to have dinner and relax was not the business.

was actually causing problems at home with the gf which was annoying. though that would of been a good opportunity for me to act out one of those movie scenes where i come home, girlfriend starts nagging about how we never spend quality time together anymore, and i flip the dinner table over and say "i work all day to put food on the table and this is what i fuckin come to?!?!"...then storm out and leave to a strip club and tell a stripper about my stressful personal life while she gives me a lap dance and we do coke together. damn that could of been cool. instead i just took the nagging and basically shrugged.

but yeah lived like that for about a year in half or 2 years until deciding to just go back to school and get another degree. grad school along with a part time job is still stressful and doesnt allow me to get too many hours of sleep, but it at least gives me the option to spend time on the siccness which the 4 jobs kinda fucked up. thats crucial. actually if i didnt waste my time on the sicc during the day i may actually get a lot more hours of sleep during the night